03 Cobra Torch Red 24k miles Kentucky

noodle3422

Established Member
i should of said i wish my bank will do it...my credit union has terms on vehicles 5 years or newer...ill talk to them again monday

roasterpoker54

Established Member
When you have some time could you take some pics with the back seat installed? i've been following this thread for some time and i'm absoutely in love with your car!! it's my screen saver at work lol!!!! i would take a loan out of my 401k but don't really want to do anything till this spring. Love your car brother!!!! hopefully you have it in couple of months when i'm ready.

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
When you have some time could you take some pics with the back seat installed? i've been following this thread for some time and i'm absoutely in love with your car!! it's my screen saver at work lol!!!! i would take a loan out of my 401k but don't really want to do anything till this spring. Love your car brother!!!! hopefully you have it in couple of months when i'm ready.

I will snap some pics when I get a chance.. The back seat does look better in a car this nice. Thanks for the compliments! Looks like we have matching desktop backgrounds then. :beer: I'm not sure I'll have the car much longer though. :( It will definetely be a sad day after 4 and a half years of seeing it in the garage every time I walk out.

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
Market on these forums is brutal. Nothing but lowballers, tirekickers, and dreamers here. use cars.com, vehix, and CL. All the highest offers and most serious inquires have come from those sites. If you want to pay the 100 bucks on autotrader to run till it sells its probably your best bet at getting the money you want for it.
Good luck

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
I considered using a few of those resources as well but concluded that the real enthusiasts would be on this site and most likely to buy a low mileage, well kept 03 Cobra rather than someone on autotrader buying it because it looks cool. I would like to keep in touch with the future owner and this forum would be the best place to follow any progress made with it.

Thanks to svtp I may have a deal. If it falls through then it will be time for autotrader and all those marketing ploys which are accompanied by scammers calling nonstop claiming they will sell the for top dollar for $300.

Last edited:

jf4boogie

Established Member
Market on these forums is brutal. Nothing but lowballers, tirekickers, and dreamers here. use cars.com, vehix, and CL. All the highest offers and most serious inquires have come from those sites. If you want to pay the 100 bucks on autotrader to run till it sells its probably your best bet at getting the money you want for it.
Good luck

I'd have to respectfully disagree. I would venture to say that a vast majority of buyers on here are more familiar with these cars and have likely owned one before (such as myself). I think most buyers here are also a little more educated on market pricing and know what a car is worth and what it isn't worth.

It sounds as if maybe you've had a reality check while trying to sell your car that perhaps you just simply paid too much for and were an uneducated buyer...If so, live and learn, but don't bring your negative attitude into this market place to sling sh*t and see what sticks.

I too am in the market, and as the OP alluded to, it would be nice to buy from someone who is also an enthusiast and can give you more history than say a dealership or some "complete" stranger.

OP: Good luck with the sale. I still have your # and may be in touch if it falls through. just weighing my options :beer:

roasterpoker54

Established Member
Good luck

Just because you more than likely got jerked around by some high school kid while trying to sell your sb coupe doesn't mean that everyone on here is some young kid that lives at home with his parents. Your car was priced awesome if you ask me. And for your info i'm 32 married, 2 kids, great job, and the wife makes more than i do, and i just built my first house (no modular bullshit) stick built so i'm not one of the tirekickers or dreamers that you say lurk these forums!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm just an average guy looking for his first kick ass car(not like the junk i used to drive in high school lol)

Users who are viewing this thread