03 Cobra tuners in DFW area?

JKD

Banned
juiced35th said:
Must resist what? The urge to hate on a company that you don't even deal with. You haters are a ****ing joke. 99% of ya'll that talk shit have never even had work done by them. I guess whatever you hear at a gtg must be true.:rolleyes:

A little defensive aren't ya ****stick? I could have said anything about anything but you had to run your mouth.

Foofinator stated it best and I will leave it at that.

JKD

Banned
fordracing19 said:
Not sure about James. Ozzie ran Jeremy off. Jeremy is now managing a Firestone . I am sure Travis had a "no compete clause" when he sold his old shop and that is why he hasnt owned one in a few years.

Manny seems like an alright guy and a actual car guy who just wants to race. Ozzie on the other hand.......:lol1:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Don't talk about stuff you don't know about E. I really don't want to get into it.. I can only let it go when I hear Ozzie Apologize to me for calling me a liar when I'm not, and telling people I did stuff when I never did... Those are two things I can not stand.. Someone telling people I did something when I didn't, and calling me a liar when I'm not.. Anything else I can care less about..

The reason Jeremy is not there is because of his unethical side deals, and other bs. hint, hunt, Dan, Ozzie isn't a bad guy, He even gave up his own motor for his 350z to take care of a customer. If you talk bad about ozzie or his shop, then he will call you out on it, and he won't want to deal with you or his shop. I have seen him 100's of times go to south dallas to pick up a fitting for a customers car, that was needing to be finished. Or meeting people or customers halfway on a sat. night to give them parts so they can work on their car on sunday. Its not personal with ozzie, he just would rather not deal with people that bad mouth hpp. Hpp will do anything for anybody except someone that has purposely tried to hurt him in the past. I know hes been mad at me like that in the past and sometimes takes a long time to forget things, because he doesn't.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I know for a fact james was just tired of being in the car business, or working on cars, nothing personal, he is doing something totally different now, not even working cars, he does come to the shop in the evenings to still help out, both him and manny tuned my car great, I dont see much of difference between manny and james tuning. Manny made some good numbers on Strok'd's 86 as a matter of a fact, and made 660 on the stock motor on low boost for my twin turbo'd car

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Not Killing Thread, Just giving what the thread starter asked for, "Options of other Shops that are good at tuning" The two main tuners that use to be at HPP have left. Jeremy and James.. Manny is the one tunning cars now, I'm sure he can tune cars, but I haven't ever had any experiance with his tunes... When I use to go there Jeremy was the one always doing the tunes and he was the one that tuned their race car, back in the days..
He's tuned two of my cars now, Jeremy tuned one, and James tuned the other... imo, Manny is as good as Jeremy, and James well, he's better than me, but not on the playing field of the other two... just my personal experience though... of course I did re-tune my personal car after James did, and I picked up about 80 rwhp. Not sure if that was from the fuel pump dying or the tune...:shrug:

JKD

Banned
FastFord19 said:
my tune from james is Horrible!!!

I'm sure if you take it back Manny would retune it for ya. He's been pretty good with Foof about making things right when something is screwed up.

PitchBlackL

modding..I have a dream
Established Member
what happened to talking about tuners in DFW? anyways no one has mentioned Performance Research. I haven't used them but I know a lot of Lightning love them.

Mach1Marauder

Banned
OhIIICobra said:
I'm just gonna stick with my first choice HPP and let them do the work. Thanks for the input guys. I'm sure just an upper pulley swap and dyno tune is cake for them or most any other tuner in the DFW area.

:beer:
Good choice man!
Manny will tune you car to make great HP and have excellent drivability. He tunes every car like it's his own car.

If you search, you find the same guys badmouthing HPP and only telling half their stories.

Manny and the crew at HPP with take care of your car and stand behind their work.

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
No complaints. HPP did great job re-tuning my car when I moved here from LA. Picked up a bunch of HP and the driveability is great. They also installed my subframe connectors and the installation is very clean and professional. Except for the tune and the subframes, I have done all my own wrench turning. It takes a lot for me to trust a shop to work on my car, but I trust HPP.

fordracing19

Established Member
Mach1HPPNUTHUGGER said:
If you search, you find the same guys badmouthing HPP and only telling half their stories.
Jeremy @ HPP did an awesome job on my Cobra. James and Manny could not get our Procharged car to run right. The tune is horrible. James just shrugged :shrug: his shoulders and said I dunno what to do. :bash:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
fordpussy19 said:
Jeremy @ HPP did an awesome job on my Cobra. James and Manny could not get our Procharged car to run right. The tune is horrible. James just shrugged :shrug: his shoulders and said I dunno what to do. :bash:
Your POS was ****ed up DORK!:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
hpp, just tuned mine today and it was night and day, manny does great work. highly recommended.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
rrpederson said:
hpp, just tuned mine today and it was night and day, manny does great work. highly recommended.
Told you...

The Gearheads Twin Screw KB car got to see what a good tuned stock blower car does last night...:rockon: :lol1:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Told you...

The Gearheads Twin Screw KB car got to see what a good tuned stock blower car does last night...:rockon: :lol1:

You're gonna take credit for his non-driving ass? I guarntee you if I was driving last night you would have gotten drug dirty. :-D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
You're gonna take credit for his non-driving ass? I guarntee you if I was driving last night you would have gotten drug dirty. :-D
Lets find out, ask him to let you drive his car and we'll have a do over...:rockon:

Shifting is shifting, sure I kept the race close, but when we were both in fourth, he wasn't going anywhere fast.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread