'03 Cobra vs Sprayed SS 1LE

Sick03Vert

Banned
I am posting in conversation. about your ability to flop waffle more than bill clinton at court hearing.

Interesting. My views have not changed in the slightest, yet somehow you want to say they have flopped? :rollseyes

If you don't have anything to post about the original kill story, it'd be great if you just leave this thread instead of filling it up with useless bullshit, as usual.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Evidence of what?

Yeah...I wanted you to come in here and discuss this shit. Yeah, funny gifs are funny. But it always winds up just like it is now.

Same Tezz, same shit.

5476-cm547604fa0d67257cb8gif-chBp.gif

Sick03Vert

Banned
By same people you mean everyone but you......

AKA the world

Nope. There are multiple people here I agree with. da5deuce, Voltwings, Klay, 2kBlackGT, etc.

Just the same handful of bandwagon trolls keep causing the problem.

The best part? Every single one of the people I just named has disagreed with me at some point. Yet, we have been civil about it and NONE have trolled me, nor me them.

It's called respect for other people's opinion. It's lacking severely for a lot of you guys.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Interesting. My views have not changed in the slightest, yet somehow you want to say they have flopped? :rollseyes

Whats great about the internets is you keep this shit like herpes…

If I run someone, I run them straight up and tell them my mods.

If they are telling me what they have, and nitrous comes up, then it isn't happening.

Why? Because, as I said before, that's cheating IMO. If the car is so stout, and doesn't need the juice to be fast, then take out the bottle and let's go.

Sick03Vert

Banned
Whats great about the internets is you keep this shit like herpes…

Yeah, it does get kept. Kinda like where I said I decided this time, "What the hell."

Doesn't mean I don't think it's lame as shit, or that I am impressed by a nitrous setup, OR that I don't think it's cheating when it's used without being disclosed.

You can't comprehend that, for some reason. Oh, yeah that's right...because those FACTS nullify your whole damn argument against me.

QuickC5Z

Established Member
:beer:

LOL@"shit show".

I'm REALLY curious to see what TexasStang, Tezz, and SVTKidd have to say since all three said my car would NEVER, EVER beat a nitrous car on ANY amount of spray. EVER. Period.

I'm literally on pins and needles to hear the excuses from those three as to how or why this happened. Literally.

And to be clear, I NEVER said I would beat a nitrous car...but those three were 500% positive I would lose, NO MATTER THE CAR, NO MATTER THE SHOT SIZE.

I'm also not normally pompous about a win, and I was very cool with the Camaro owner, as he was with me. Which really made me stop and think because here we were, the iconic Chevy Camaro vs Ford Mustang battle having just taken place, and this dude was being more civil with me than SOME of my fellow Ford owners on this site. Sad day.

So, I'm waiting. :pop:

Thank your lucky stars he didn't custom fit a cobrajet intake on it.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
:beer:

I'm REALLY curious to see what TexasStang, Tezz, and SVTKidd have to say since all three said my car would NEVER, EVER beat a nitrous car on ANY amount of spray. EVER. Period.

I'm literally on pins and needles to hear the excuses from those three as to how or why this happened. Literally.

And to be clear, I NEVER said I would beat a nitrous car...but those three were 500% positive I would lose, NO MATTER THE CAR, NO MATTER THE SHOT SIZE.

:
Where did me or Tezz say you would lose to a nitrous car.. Any car any shot size.. Go back a page to find my quotes.. I'm still waiting

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Where did me or Tezz say you would lose to a nitrous car.. Any car any shot size.. Go back a page to find my quotes.. I'm still waiting

Here's an Idea. How about Tezz, You, and pho quit dick riding Sick03Vert ?

its honestly to the point where i came in this thread to see both sides of how all these variables could have determined a different outcome to this race and the last page and a half has been engulfed by severely mild gifs and trolling. Seriously, Knock the shit off. He caught hell for coming onto a discussion board, with other people whose opinions differ from his, and took a stand and said what he had to say and how and why he felt, constructively. He wasnt bashing, he gave all the hows and whys! and people still hung him. That was like a month ago right? He decides to see what all the fuss is about with the Nitrous cars and runs one and makes a valid claim to back up his viewpoint of a sprayed car being at a disadvantage. People still come in a pretty decent Road-Kill thread and turn it into Smackdown drivel.
Enough with the trolling and petty bullshit. Seriously

Sick03Vert

Banned

its honestly to the point where i came in this thread to see both sides of how all these variables could have determined a different outcome to this race and the last page and a half has been engulfed by severely mild gifs and trolling. Seriously, Knock the shit off. He caught hell for coming onto a discussion board, with other people whose opinions differ from his, and took a stand and said what he had to say and how and why he felt, constructively. He wasnt bashing, he gave all the hows and whys! and people still hung him. That was like a month ago right? He decides to see what all the fuss is about with the Nitrous cars and runs one and makes a valid claim to back up his viewpoint of a sprayed car being at a disadvantage. People still come in a pretty decent Road-Kill thread and turn it into Smackdown drivel.

Dude....I want to send a 12-pack of beer through this monitor to you right now. :bowdown::bowdown::rockon::beer:

Thanks for your input. :beer:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member

fvtKvmY.png

Users who are viewing this thread