Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Zero be like....

Feelings.gif

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
And all three of you guys be like....

"All I can do is type, 'And [insert name] be like...and insert a stupid gif all the while not contributing ANYTHING to this thread or this forum that is, IN ANY WAY, constructive.'"

Glad you guys proved his point immediately.

I think everyone has contributed quite a bit.

You contributed your usual back peddle, change the subject and don't respond to direct questions.

Svtkid called you out on it.

Tezz made light of the situation with some funny memes and gifs.

All I did was point out that it is a strange coincidence that your story came up at an opportune time regards to the other threads, had some holes in the story (75 shot, How could you see his exhaust being white if you were a fender ahead) and without proof no less. Then I asked if you noticed that it is always the world against you.

I can't say that I have ever "trolled" you or said anything other than what has been said in this thread.

But then again you are just doing what you do best and misdirecting the thread into a different direction so you don't have to answer the questions.

Last edited:

Sick03Vert

Banned

Really? Let's see how...

You contributed your usual back peddle, change the subject and don't respond to direct questions.

I have responded to EVERY question not once, but dozens of times. I have given the same answers every...single...time. ZERO deviation. ZERO confusion. ZERO bullshit. I don't know WTF you guys are smoking to think otherwise, as even in this thread I have posted AGAIN my views, which HAVE NOT CHANGED, and it's like you can't ****ing read or something because you keep saying, "Duh...yes they have...yes they have...yes they have." NO, they haven't. If they had, I would know. They are, after all, MY views, hence why, in the original thread that started this whole bitch session by you guys, you see my very first post. Go back and read that shit. It starts with, "I GUESS I AM THE ODD MAN OUT, BUT...." and I posted my opinion. The mere fact that someone had a different opinion than the masses drove some of you guys bat shit crazy...enough to, a month later, STILL be clinging to my dick for all it's worth.

SVTkid is just Tezz' hypeman. Tezz could say the Earth is flat and he'd be right there to say, "Yup! OMG SO RIGHT! OMG FUNNY!" Kinda like you, only I'll grant you he is worse.

He did have some funny memes and gifs. And enough is enough. He NEVER contributed constructively to this conversation, or any other. But that's because his views are all that matter to him, and if you don't go along with them then **** you, which is evident in his petition thread he made where he told all of us who didn't want to sign that "your help is not needed." Nice holier-than-thou mentality there.

All I did was point out that it is a strange coincidence that your story came up at an opportune time regards to the other threads, had some holes in the story (75 shot, How could you see his exhaust being white if you were a fender ahead) and without proof no less.

This just proves your reading comprehension fails you. I NEVER said the exhaust was white. I said gray smoke coming from the exhaust, and if you aren't paying attention to WTF you're doing when you're racing and you don't notice that shit, that's not my problem.

Then I asked if you noticed that it is always the world against you.

Which I immediately replied back to with no, it isn't. But your selective memory apparently skips over that.

I can't say that I have ever "trolled" you or said anything other than what has been said in this thread.

Yeah ok. :rolleyes:

But then again you are just doing what you do best and misdirecting the thread into a different direction so you don't have to answer the questions.

I haven't misdirected shit. What I HAVE done is pissed off a bunch of cry babies because they decided to start a fight against someone who was NOT going to change their view to theirs and who had facts and evidence to back up his beliefs. Now I post a real world result and the same people are all, "Nah...that didn't happen.", "No vid" (How many stories in Road Kill have vids? This is random, done for fun shit), etc. All the shit I knew would eventually be spewed by the bandwagon of people who seriously have a disturbing obsession.

I have a gigantic dick, but even it can't handle all you guys swinging from it all the time.

I posted my opinion WHEN ASKED. I explained my opinion WHEN ASKED. I never asked anyone to agree with me. I said right away I would be in the minority, and I am. I decided to race a car that I had no clue was sprayed until after the first run. I posted the results here, and I've got at least two useless pages from a bunch of whiners that apparently were denied their nap at daycare today and want to start shit.

I've got two threads in Smackdown of these same people insulting me, calling me a dumbass, etc. with NOTHING to back up their claims...other than their opinion is different then mine and they are throwing an ABSOLUTE BITCH FIT about it.

You guys don't like my opinion? Fine. You guys want to say this race didn't happen? Fine. You guys don't like me? Fine.

State your mother****ing opinion and move on.

As it sits now, you guys are acting like 12 year old script kiddies who just figured out how to make a video game emulator and now think you're ****ing Bill Gates. The gifs are old. The memes are old. Your shit is old, and your word-twisting bullshit is old.

AGAIN, if you have nothing more to contribute to this site than what is on display from any of you in the three threads your obsession with me has now spread into, I recommend you guys stop posting. The incessant drivel is ridiculous, as has been pointed out by other members.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member

All I did was point out that it is a strange coincidence that your story came up at an opportune time regards to the other threads, had some holes in the story (75 shot, How could you see his exhaust being white if you were a fender ahead) and without proof no less. Then I asked if you noticed that it is always the world against you.

Exactly..

I like where he brought me in to this whole thread by calling my name out... Yammering saying I said his car would lose to any size any shot any blah blah blah but yet to prove that.. Than says... But i dont have time... So yet again you've had time to search.

I'll jump off the tiny thing you call nuts if you man up and admit I said no such thing and I'll move on... Till than.... Bring it on

Sick03Vert

Banned
Exactly..

I like where he brought me in to this whole thread by calling my name out... Yammering saying I said his car would lose to any size any shot any blah blah blah but yet to prove that.. Than says... But i dont have time... So yet again you've had time to search.

I'll jump off the tiny thing you call nuts if you man up and admit I said no such thing and I'll move on... Till than.... Bring it on

You guys say I misdirect things...yet you have all made a concentrated effort to misdirect MY kill thread with your bullshit.

I particularly like how you paid no attention my long, well-detailed response to his bullshit post and, as usual, you show up just "bobbleheading" to what they're saying.

Can't we all just get along....

Nice kill op

Thanks! :beer:

Last edited:

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
8yha8ygy.jpg

You know I didn't say that... So yet again.. Apologies go along way.. We might become friends.. I'm actually very nice

Sick03Vert

Banned
8yha8ygy.jpg

You know I didn't say that... So yet again.. Apologies go along way.. We might become friends.. I'm actually very nice

1. Oh yes you did. Other members even pointed it out.
2. If you're waiting for an apology, you're wasting your time. I'll die a slow, painful ant-hill death before that shit happens.
3. We will NEVER, EVER be friends. Period. I'm a nice guy. I associate with other nice people. Not immature trolls.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I haven't misdirected shit. What I HAVE done is pissed off a bunch of cry babies because they decided to start a fight against someone who was NOT going to change their view to theirs and who had facts and evidence to back up his beliefs. Now I post a real world result and the same people are all, "Nah...that didn't happen.", "No vid" (How many stories in Road Kill have vids? This is random, done for fun shit), etc. All the shit I knew would eventually be spewed by the bandwagon of people who seriously have a disturbing obsession.

I have a gigantic dick, but even it can't handle all you guys swinging from it all the time.

I posted my opinion WHEN ASKED. I explained my opinion WHEN ASKED. I never asked anyone to agree with me. I said right away I would be in the minority, and I am. I decided to race a car that I had no clue was sprayed until after the first run. I posted the results here, and I've got at least two useless pages from a bunch of whiners that apparently were denied their nap at daycare today and want to start shit.

I've got two threads in Smackdown of these same people insulting me, calling me a dumbass, etc. with NOTHING to back up their claims...other than their opinion is different then mine and they are throwing an ABSOLUTE BITCH FIT about it.

You guys don't like my opinion? Fine. You guys want to say this race didn't happen? Fine. You guys don't like me? Fine.

State your mother****ing opinion and move on.

As it sits now, you guys are acting like 12 year old script kiddies who just figured out how to make a video game emulator and now think you're ****ing Bill Gates. The gifs are old. The memes are old. Your shit is old, and your word-twisting bullshit is old.

AGAIN, if you have nothing more to contribute to this site than what is on display from any of you in the three threads your obsession with me has now spread into, I recommend you guys stop posting. The incessant drivel is ridiculous, as has been pointed out by other members.

Dude you should really be a politician. No where in that huge ass poor me paragraph overflowing with bullshit does it answer any of the questions that have come up!!!!!

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
2. If you're waiting for an apology, you're wasting your time. I'll die a slow, painful ant-hill death before that shit happens.
3. We will NEVER, EVER be friends. Period. I'm a nice guy. I associate with other nice people. Not immature trolls.

Not+even+if+there+s+a+fire_60a76f_4163909.jpg

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member

Where did I say it... SHOOOOW ME

WHERE I SAID YOUR CAR WILL LOSE TO A NITROUS CAR..... ANY SHOT ANY CAR.

YOU CANT........

I THINK RAY CHARLES CAN SEE HOW.....
ill leave it there..

Sick03Vert

Banned
Dude you should really be a politician. No where in that huge ass poor me paragraph overflowing with bullshit does it answer any of the questions that have come up!!!!!

Every question that has come up has already been answered. I'm not going to say the same shit again.

And that's no "poor me" paragraph. That's a "how many times do I have to tell the same people the same shit before the little lever in their brain clicks and they finally get it" paragraph.

I'm tired of trying.

Oh...and that last post of mine? ZERO bullshit...but it may have been overflowing with truth, which apparently hurts for you.

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

This post made me lol.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Every question that has come up has already been answered. I'm not going to say the same shit again.

And that's no "poor me" paragraph. That's a "how many times do I have to tell the same people the same shit before the little lever in their brain clicks and they finally get it" paragraph.

I'm tired of trying.

Then why are there so many questions you claim to have answered that are not????? Like for instance the one two posts up????? Let's start with that one.

Where did I say it... SHOOOOW ME

WHERE I SAID YOUR CAR WILL LOSE TO A NITROUS CAR..... ANY SHOT ANY CAR.

YOU CANT........

I THINK RAY CHARLES CAN SEE HOW.....
ill leave it there..

Users who are viewing this thread