'03 Cobra vs Sprayed SS 1LE

Sick03Vert

Banned
Then why are there so many questions you claim to have answered that are not????? Like for instance the one two posts up????? Let's start with that one.

Go back in this thread and read the posts. Everyone was just fine.

Until you showed up to derail and take the conversation off-topic. Even after being corrected by other members, you stayed off-topic. And now, here you are...pages later, still....off-topic.

You say I don't answer questions.

All right, I'm going to give this one shot and that's it. If you still don't get it, I'm done. ASK ME SOME DIRECT QUESTIONS, REGARDING NITROUS, THAT I HAVE NOT ANSWERED DEFINITIVELY. LIST THEM OUT, QUESTION 1, QUESTION 2..AND SO FORTH. I WILL GIVE YOU A DIRECT ANSWER TO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW.

So, go for it. Let's see ALL the questions that YOU claim haven't been answered. It's ****ing sad, but this is apparently the only way to fix your problem. So I will go very slow, and answer each one very clearly. Just for you. Not because you're worth it, but because I'm a nice guy. And since it's clear you want to drag this out, damn near 7 pages now, then it must mean a lot to you.

So please....fire away. :pop:

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Every question that has come up has already been answered. I'm not going to say the same shit again.

And that's no "poor me" paragraph. That's a "how many times do I have to tell the same people the same shit before the little lever in their brain clicks and they finally get it" paragraph.

I'm tired of trying.

Oh...and that last post of mine? ZERO bullshit...but it may have been overflowing with truth, which apparently hurts for you.

Then why are there so many questions you claim to have answered that are not????? Like for instance the one two posts up????? Let's start with that one.

Where did I say it... SHOOOOW ME

WHERE I SAID YOUR CAR WILL LOSE TO A NITROUS CAR..... ANY SHOT ANY CAR.

YOU CANT........

I THINK RAY CHARLES CAN SEE HOW.....
ill leave it there..

Until you showed up to derail and take the conversation off-topic. Even after being corrected by other members, you stayed off-topic. And now, here you are...pages later, still....off-topic.

All right, I'm going to give this one shot and that's it. If you still don't get it, I'm done. ASK ME SOME DIRECT QUESTIONS, REGARDING NITROUS, THAT I HAVE NOT ANSWERED DEFINITIVELY. LIST THEM OUT, QUESTION 1, QUESTION 2..AND SO FORTH. I WILL GIVE YOU A DIRECT ANSWER TO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW.

So, go for it. Let's see ALL the questions that YOU claim haven't been answered.

The one in red that I quoted in my last post! Answer it!

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

So, go for it. Let's see ALL the questions that YOU claim haven't been answered. It's ****ing sad, but this is apparently the only way to fix your problem. So I will go very slow, and answer each one very clearly. Just for you. Not because you're worth it, but because I'm a nice guy. And since it's clear you want to drag this out, damn near 7 pages now, then it must mean a lot to you.

So please....fire away. :pop:

Well it's official....

Spain-train-crash.gif

Sick03Vert

Banned

The one in red that I quoted in my last post! Answer it!

I'm sorry....you were complaining that I hadn't answered questions before that post was even made.

Anything related to Tezz and SVTKidd I'm not bothering to reply with. State the questions that went unanswered that made you post that I did not answer them.

Keep it ON TOPIC.

I'm waiting. Oh, and consider this a direct call out on you too. Either you've got some questions that are off-topic as shit, need more details on answers I've already given, or...you're full of shit. Because between THREE GOD DAMN THREADS, there's no questions that haven't been asked and answered. So let's go. Let's see what's got your shit twisted.

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I'm sorry....you were complaining that I hadn't answered questions before that post was even made.

Anything related to Tezz and SVTKidd I'm not bothering to reply with. State the questions that went unanswered that made you post that I did not answer them.

Keep it ON TOPIC.

I'm waiting. Oh, and consider this a direct call out on you too. Either you've got some questions that are off-topic as shit, need more details on answers I've already given, or...you're full of shit. Because between THREE GOD DAMN THREADS, there's no questions that haven't been asked and answered. So let's go. Let's see what's got your shit twisted.

LOL holy shit!

You really are something special.

We should go out and grab some beers. Ill call you next time I in in Houston!

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member

Keep it ON TOPIC.

Because you lied.. You call me out on something thats not true.... yet you wont admit it

Users who are viewing this thread