03 KB Cobra Vert - Modified....ALOT

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
beautiful car. If I wasnt purchasing a comp orange vert, Id be all over it.

Unless ya wanna take 28K for it lol then Ill skip the orange...

Just cant get close enough to that price for ya. The comp orange will be awsome! Love that color as well.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Just cant get close enough to that price for ya. The comp orange will be awsome! Love that color as well.

Picked up the Orange Car Friday in Florida. :beer:

Still love your car as well, but Ive been searching for an Orange one for 2 years.
Good luck with the sale. Have you considered parting yours out? Seems to be a good market for the used parts, itd help recoupe some of your cost.

vobra46

Established Member
We are the same boat Ken!!

My wife and I are expecting our second child in April of 2008 and my business is also very slow. I have been trying to sell my 700+rwhp, 9 second capable 1994 Supra for over two months now. I have got over 65+K in this car with a low mileage pristine chassis and body and I am getting very little interest in it even with it priced in the 36k range. I have never seen such a shitty market for obviously high quality builds like yours and mine.

I am at the point where I think I am just going to weather the storm financially so to speak and keep the car rather then have someone steal it from me for peanuts and then the economy makes another upturn and I am back in the same boat trying to find another project. Just keep it man, its almost paid off. I would only sell it if you are in dire need to, but until then just try to weather the storm!!

Good luck man, that is one beauty of a Cobra Vert and if I win the lotto anytime soon I would love to pick that bad boy up for top down weekend cruising.

Bob Tompkins,
Pensacola Florida

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
We are the same boat Ken!!

My wife and I are expecting our second child in April of 2008 and my business is also very slow. I have been trying to sell my 700+rwhp, 9 second capable 1994 Supra for over two months now. I have got over 65+K in this car with a low mileage pristine chassis and body and I am getting very little interest in it even with it priced in the 36k range. I have never seen such a shitty market for obviously high quality builds like yours and mine.

I am at the point where I think I am just going to weather the storm financially so to speak and keep the car rather then have someone steal it from me for peanuts and then the economy makes another upturn and I am back in the same boat trying to find another project. Just keep it man, its almost paid off. I would only sell it if you are in dire need to, but until then just try to weather the storm!!

Good luck man, that is one beauty of a Cobra Vert and if I win the lotto anytime soon I would love to pick that bad boy up for top down weekend cruising.

Bob Tompkins,
Pensacola Florida

If to much more time passes buy, I will keep it. Congrats on your second child. We just found out yesterday that the triplets are all Girls.

Users who are viewing this thread