03 Kenne Bell Cobra 600+rwhp - $26k !!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
I wanted to thank all those who were interested in the car and also all the props i've gotten from you guys on it.... She was SOLD Today ! I'm sure the new owner will be very happy with what a great car they got for a killer price.

Heatgun

Established Member
03-SilverSnake said:
I wanted to thank all those who were interested in the car and also all the props i've gotten from you guys on it.... She was SOLD Today ! I'm sure the new owner will be very happy with what a great car they got for a killer price.

Congrats on the sale Jason, Someone got a very nice car and it was a pleasure meeting you. Good luck on your next project!!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Heatgun said:
Congrats on the sale Jason, Someone got a very nice car and it was a pleasure meeting you. Good luck on your next project!!

:thumbsup: Thanks man... Nice meeting you as well... Good luck with the car search !

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
phillySVT said:
about FN time! That car was so sweet you made me consider selling mine to buy it!

Thanks for the props man... appreciate it !! Yeah, i think the new buyer is gonna be very happy !

Heart Stopper

Draggin' a**
Established Member
I took the car out last night. It is indeed an awesome car. Glad we could make a deal and it was a pleasure meeting you.!!!!!:beer: :pepper:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Heart Stopper said:
I took the car out last night. It is indeed an awesome car. Glad we could make a deal and it was a pleasure meeting you.!!!!!:beer: :pepper:

It was a pleasure meeting you too !! I'm glad you're happy with the car.. I really hope you enjoy it as much as i did... i'm sure you can't wait for summer ! If you make any videos of it be sure to send em' to me or post em' ! :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread