03 Kenne Bell Cobra 600+rwhp - $26k !!

BigMikeDizzle32

Established Member
pics look great. Like i said i have got to sell this dang truck. Since you have quite a few veiwers i am goin to advertise lol... I have an 03' chevy extreme extended cab with electric everything and only 17,000 miles. It is bagged all around and has a killer audio system in it. A total of 3,650 watts pushin 4 15" sonud stream subs. I really want a cobra and that is why im selling. Blue book is 15,500 and i will take 16,500 for it. Well over 10,000 invested. So if anyone is looking for somethin like this please contact me at [email protected]... thanks

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Although i'm looking to mainley sell my ride i would entertain either a 1996 Mystic or 93 Cobra as a trade plus $ for it.... anybody with one of those 2 rides that is in nice shape looking for an 03, let me know.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
03-SilverSnake said:
Lot's of interest... just waiting for the right person to realize what a killer deal they're going to be getting and step up to the plate !
Man....I can't believe this isn't gone....did you try e-bay?

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
phillySVT said:
Man....I can't believe this isn't gone....did you try e-bay?

Long time ago... way back b4 summer i did... not lately though... i just need to locally advertise it.. just been lazy !! :sleeping: ha ha... these boards only reach a limited amount of the masses... and apparently the expectation is to "give away" on here... i think once i locally advertise it, it won't last long.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I have had great succes in autotrader. I sold my H2 in 2 days to a guy in Florida...I thought I was gonna have a lot of trouble selling a $45,000++ car
03-SilverSnake said:
Long time ago... way back b4 summer i did... not lately though... i just need to locally advertise it.. just been lazy !! :sleeping: ha ha... these boards only reach a limited amount of the masses... and apparently the expectation is to "give away" on here... i think once i locally advertise it, it won't last long.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Yeah.. autotrader is my next plan.. just haven't done it yet.. i plan to this
week though unless somebody steps up.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Leeroy697 said:
Man I wish I needed another car I would snatch this one up.

:thumbsup: Thanks for the props... i have lots of interest.. just waiting for one of those interested to step up and take advantage of a killer car at the deal they're getting it at !

KenneBell03

Established Member
quick

Quick someone better take this because my friend is in the market and will make a offer very soon. He will even cover the shipping charges if he has too. He is very interested in this car from what I have told him.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
KenneBell03 said:
Quick someone better take this because my friend is in the market and will make a offer very soon. He will even cover the shipping charges if he has too. He is very interested in this car from what I have told him.

:rolleyes:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
This would be the car I buy if I was getting back into the Cobra scene. It has everything you'd want.

Free bump for you and good luck on the sale.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
hydroshutter said:
This would be the car I buy if I was getting back into the Cobra scene. It has everything you'd want.

Free bump for you and good luck on the sale.

Thanks bud ! :thumbsup: As far as i know she'll be gone saturday.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
OrangeVenom04 said:
hopefully she wont be gone saturday so i can come n get it lol. o well, its life if i dont.

:( I know man... You have my word that if for any reason it's not gone it's yours if you want it.

Users who are viewing this thread