03 Kenne Bell Cobra 600+rwhp - $26k !!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
04mach1racer said:
still got think u should trade it for a 04 mach 1 ? lol

:) If i wasn't looking to have some $ left over after i replaced it plus paid off a few bills i'd be interested... but it's looking like my plan is to purchase a 96 Mystic Cobra, pay off a few things, and bank the remaining $.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
C_J said:
Geese I cant believe this has not sold, If I lived closer I would be taking it from you.

The market works in strange ways... whomever does decide to jump on this
great deal is gonna be a happy camper... it's a NICE car... if i didn't have some other priorities right now i wouldn't be selling it.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
98Cobra SC said:
How far from Carbondale,IL. are you? Can you send picsto [email protected] thanks Steve

?? not sure how far that is from me... i'm about 5-6hrs from chicago... so if you know how far you are from there then that should give you a rough idea... i just emailed you pics.... Fyi

Thanks

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
98Cobra SC said:
Thanks for the pics. Carbondale is about 6 hours south of Chicago & roughly 2 hours west of Evansville.

No problem... sounds like you are approx 4hrs away... Evansville is 2hr'ish away from me west.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
Bump for a mean Cobra! Good luck on selling it. Not sure why it hasn't sold as your price is AWFULLY low for what you are actually getting! Good luck.

Just my .02!

Thanks man.. appreciate the props... Yeah the market really makes no sense to me... i've had lots of interest in the car... lots of trade offers and what not.. even had the car "sold" a few times and the person backed out for some lame reason... anyhow until i get $ in hand or a good faith $ deposit then it's still for sale no matter what people tell me... i already feel like i'm giving it away but i priced it to sell.. whomever decides to jump on this deal won't be sorry.. it's a nice, well taken care of car... i've not really advertised it locally so i plan to do that within the next week... i actually have a local guy interested in it too so we'll see what happens with that.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
svtcobraking said:
hey man interested but gotta sell my 98 first i'm located in elizabethtown kentucky not to far from you

Sweet... would love to sell locally (due to the ease of convienience)... Keep me posted... if you sell your ride and i still have it for sale you can come check it out !

kuruma

Established Member
Beautiful car. I'm looking to get a black one but this one is so tempting. If its still for sale in about three weeks when im ready to buy I might have to take a look at it...

Otherwise good luck with the sale!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
kuruma said:
Beautiful car. I'm looking to get a black one but this one is so tempting. If its still for sale in about three weeks when im ready to buy I might have to take a look at it...

Otherwise good luck with the sale!

Thanks man... yeah drop me a line when you get in the market and if it hasn't sold by then maybe we can talk... it's a NICE Cobra man... Excellent bang for
your buck !

Users who are viewing this thread