03 Kenne Bell Cobra 600+rwhp - $26k !!

Heatgun

Established Member
I went and looked at this car yesterday and it is an awesome car. It is everything Jason said it was. Jason is a stand up guy too. Im just not sure if it is the right car for me. If anyone from far away is interested in this car, I can vouch for Jason and a kick ass car. It wont last long. :coolman:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Jason, A guy emailed me about my old Cobra and I put out a feeler for yours. He says he's interested, but has to sell his Saleen first. (you know how that goes, lol) Is there an email address I can give him to contact you at?

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Heatgun said:
I went and looked at this car yesterday and it is an awesome car. It is everything Jason said it was. Jason is a stand up guy too. Im just not sure if it is the right car for me. If anyone from far away is interested in this car, I can vouch for Jason and a kick ass car. It wont last long. :coolman:

Thanks for the props and shout out man !! :beer:

hydroshutter said:
Jason, A guy emailed me about my old Cobra and I put out a feeler for yours. He says he's interested, but has to sell his Saleen first. (you know how that goes, lol) Is there an email address I can give him to contact you at?

Pm'd you !

BigMikeDizzle32

Established Member
wow, this is a very, very nice car. I have got to give you props and it sounds mean as hell. How is the interior on the car? I live all the way in missouri but am interested. I have been lookin at cobra's now for a while, i just need to sell my truck. The price seems very fair though.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
For the record if I didn't own a snake I'd jump on it like a drunk chick. Nice snake hope your sale goes well.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
BigMikeDizzle32 said:
wow, this is a very, very nice car. I have got to give you props and it sounds mean as hell. How is the interior on the car? I live all the way in missouri but am interested. I have been lookin at cobra's now for a while, i just need to sell my truck. The price seems very fair though.

Thanks man... interior is excellent... send me your email and i can send you more pics/info.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
04svtdriver said:
For the record if I didn't own a snake I'd jump on it like a drunk chick. Nice snake hope your sale goes well.

Thanks man... somebody will soon realize this is a killer deal and jump on it.

Users who are viewing this thread