03 Mach - Built - Whipple - GT Cams - T56 - MM - Forgeline - 9600 miles

bullitt784

Established Member
congrats jeff ! can't wait to see how the 68 turns out, hopefully as incredible as your mach was. hope you'll post up some progress on it when you get started!

Jfoster

Established Member
Craig is having some trouble with the person wanting to buy his car, so he might have to back out. I'm going to give him last shot, but we agreed that I would offer it back up for sale for now... so, if anyone is interested in the car, shoot me a PM.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
It seems like I had a shady buyer, and I was not about to be scammed, so I pulled out of my sale with my E55.

Jeff is a super nice guy and from what he told me, the car is sick. I just hope that another buyer comes along for my AMG sooner than later.

sonicmach1

Established Member
I can vouch for Jeff. We talked at lengths about this project car when I was considering it to replace my (blue) Mach. If it were blue and local it would probably be in my garage. He answered everything clearly and performed the modifications "done right" as a system.

It is the best modified Mach1 I have seen.

Good luck!

Jfoster

Established Member
Reminder - will still sell without wheels/tires (you provide your own). I also might have a line on some stock Mach wheels/tires for cheap so...

Users who are viewing this thread