03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Unpopular opinion. That car is worth every bit of 46k with CCWs.

Previous owner Tyler took incredible care of that car. If the hood/window is the only thing that has been messed with. I’d seriously consider it.

You never know with an addict though. He could have swapped out the motor with a junk yard 4v for all we know.

All things considered. It’s a pretty clean car with lower mileage nice mods and CCWs.

This is what I would be listing my 23k mile SB coupe with similar mods and CCWs if I were to sell it.

Sucks such a shitty owner got ahold of such a nice car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mariusvt

Established Member

Previous owner Tyler took incredible care of that car. If the hood/window is the only thing that has been messed with. I’d seriously consider it.

You never know with an addict though. He could have swapped out the motor with a junk yard 4v for all we know.

All things considered. It’s a pretty clean car with lower mileage nice mods and CCWs.

This is what I would be listing my 23k mile SB coupe with similar mods and CCWs if I were to sell it.

I don't think it's an unpopular opinion, unmolested the way Tyler sold it you bet it's worth it, but given what we know he's done to the dsg and mc, how can you trust he hasn't messed with it. Also there's the whole title jumping issue.

Joe5.0

Established Member

100% Agree with this. All issues aside, the CAR itself is worth that money. Sucks it got into the hands of the wrong guy, a non TRUE enthusiast like he claims, but yes I agree.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, so much for 56k firm
tenor (2).gif

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

Agreed Nate. Too bad such a nice car’s reputation has been tarnished by a crackhead scumbag.

Ke1130

Established Member
So who bought it? He just posted on IG that “it’s sold and going to the right home”
Whoever bought it owes @Murderedsvt a beer for steering this thread in the right direction and saving them $14k from original price and most important of all hopefully they know the history on the car and seller.

Users who are viewing this thread