03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
There are two things a person can never amend their reputation and recover from: 1) Being discovered as dishonest and deceitful. 2) Sending D pics to the wrong person.

Off topic " Kinda" but there was a local group on FB full of lets say " stupid men" .. They all decided to start a facebook group chat ( you're talking 500 people). Started exhanging nudes of women. Well women found out.

First dude just got booked.. " Publish/Threatening to publish intimate material"

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I just remembered something else. Back in October of 21 he put up for sale a set of autometer lunar gauges, boost, water temp and fuel PSI. I had been wanting lunar gauges for my Cobra ever since getting it. I jumped on this and immediately jumped on it and got in touch with him through messenger. What struck me as odd was that he would not accept paypal, at the time he would only go through cash app. Providing paypal offers buyers protection I can see why he does not deal with it. He said he had reasons for why he did not like using paypal but now that I look back on it it makes more sense. I actually did get the gauges luckily as compared to what so many other issues some of dealt with regarding him. Actually got the 3 pod pillar and the 3 gauges for a decent price but things have obviously gone sideways with him since then and unknowingly to myself and many others at that current time with himView attachment 1785268

Prob banned from paypal for scamming

RedfireSVT

Established Member
@TDavis559 since he never registered it you're still the owner.. should say it’s stolen and get it back Lolol.
False. Not with a Bill of Sale and signed Title transfer document. Title jumping is not uncommon for people that flip cars. I personally get my cars titled immediately, but I don't flip cars either. It may not be legal but until someone can convince me paying forced extortion on money and items that have already been taxed, makes sense, I can't be upset about it.

LS WUT

Established Member
False. Not with a Bill of Sale and signed Title transfer document. Title jumping is not uncommon for people that flip cars. I personally get my cars titled immediately, but I don't flip cars either. It may not be legal but until someone can convince me paying forced extortion on money and items that have already been taxed, makes sense, I can't be upset about it.
I’m well aware of the law In regards to it. I was merely making a joke hence the lol.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Been a minute since I’ve posted on here, but I have to now lol.

This ass clown tried getting me with his fake MC leather, he also reached out about selling my MC to him which I’m thankful I never even considered doing business with him.

Attachments

• E21E4EF9-11C0-43CE-953E-DADFFDF531F8.png
    E21E4EF9-11C0-43CE-953E-DADFFDF531F8.png
    516 KB · Views: 216

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
Been a minute since I’ve posted on here, but I have to now lol.

This ass clown tried getting me with his fake MC leather, he also reached out about selling my MC to him which I’m thankful I never even considered doing business with him.
I'd bet if he somehow ended up with my ZY 03, it'd be a ShOw Cah before he was done with it.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, old school SVTP right here. Between this and the whole Goose bs its shaping up to be a good year.

Anyway, yeah this dude is a lying scumbag. Worst wishes for him in the future. Guy sucks. Oh and who the **** keeps a “59k SB Cobra” in a hobo tent? Oh, a drug addict.

Reminds me of that Aaron Stiles (last name spelling?) guy trying to sell a 93 Cobra and not disclosing that shit was basically totaled out. I think his for sale thread turned into a shit storm. Wonder what happened to him.

Still around, just chooses not to play. You're right, that guy could find anything, numbers, emails and where you lived. Wasn't his name Jeff?

It was Jeff. I will lead with this and its just what I remember floating around here when he left. So it could be bullshit. But “supposedly” he had a class lll firearms license and was using a firearm background check to find peoples information. No idea, just what i heard.

He definitely seemed like a good dude though. I know he helped some people out big time catching scammers from what I remember. Either way there are a lot of old members from the 2006’s-2012’s i miss for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

YGETV8

Established Member
Add me to the "haven't stopped by here in years" list, but DAYUM! Good watchin' out gang! I personally have been told many times I disclose TOO much when selling and know it's turned away possible potential buyers. But, I know I've been unpleasantly surprised when taking deliver of a car or doing that first detail/maintenance/whatever, and don't want any buyer of mine to feel the same way, so I lay it all out there.

MTBSully

Established Member
Just got back to work from a 2 week vacation. Took a break from digging out of 1000+ emails to read this thread. Don't regret it one bit. Never followed this kid on social media because I watched 3 minutes of one of his videos and couldn't stand his voice, but I always got a feeling something was up with him.

Good work SVTP as always.

Users who are viewing this thread