03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

1FastFord

Established Member
He tagged the person he bought it from in the screen shots I posted I checked the page out but couldn't really find much on it although I wasn't looking too hard either.
yeah I looked at the page but don't really see any details

Chipnrail

Established Member
Been lurking on this sight with out a account mostly checking for sale post on termi's when it was just a "someday". Made an account when "someday" turned into "I can get one". Was browsing recently commented post when I came upon this. And guys you did not disappoint. This is by far the best thread I've read. Took me off and on reads this whole last week, but I made it through the 1,545 post. Well done all of you. Now I should get back to finishing my irs rebuild.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Been lurking on this sight with out a account mostly checking for sale post on termi's when it was just a "someday". Made an account when "someday" turned into "I can get one". Was browsing recently commented post when I came upon this. And guys you did not disappoint. This is by far the best thread I've read. Took me off and on reads this whole last week, but I made it through the 1,545 post. Well done all of you. Now I should get back to finishing my irs rebuild.
I only believe youre new because you said "termi's", took me a week to catch up back around page 45 lol.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
FA08F401-B139-4A2B-BD22-5ECB9AFC5E99.png

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
He sold it for a right hand drive stock 100k mile supra..............

I see he is using the same plate as on the unregistered cobra. He must really like that one

I hate myself for giving him a click but had to hear what this mouth breather sounds like… pretty much what you’d expect

Venom351R

Established Member
wow I can't believe he got rid of that Cobra for that pile of trash. Over 100K miles on it and is already comparing to how its better than the Cobra and trashing the Cobra community and saying how it's all negative and how he was glad to get away from it. The Cobra community its solid and tight when you're not a D bag.

Users who are viewing this thread