03 Sonic Coupe for sale

Svts

Established Member
I still have it for sale. Lots of people kicking the tires though. Make a trip up here! I could trailer it to Salt Lake City?

Svts

Established Member
I drove it yesterday and the clutch pedal started to squeak. I'm pulling the tranny Friday and installing a Lethal Performance bearing sleeve and new throw out bearing just for good measures. Someone hurry and buy this car! I'm finding myself justifying keeping it.

Svts

Established Member
Pulled the tranny today after work and replaced the sleeve and throw out bearing. Pretty easy job if I do say so myself. Can't believe how much smoother and easier the clutch pedal feels. Up until the other day when the squeak started I had no idea anything was wrong in there. Glad I caught it before it got too bad.

justa281

Established Member
Still for sale? I believe i helped do a pulley swap on this car in Rons garage one night lol. I might be interested. Local buyer :). BTW the car is very clean if anyone else is interested. PM me your number and lets talk about this deal.
Mike

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Nice clean cobra! Any one who is seriosly interested will make the trip, no matter the distance..My first cobra a flew 780 miles to buy, now my second one I flew 750 miles. GLWS! I wish my brother would buy it! LOL

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You guys really need to read the rules and keep your comments to yourselves or take it to PM.
Not interested or don't like the price, then STFU.

Users who are viewing this thread