03 Twin Turbo Mineral Gray Cobra - 24k miles - for sale

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
car is still for sale...still not interested in any trades unless it's a C6 Z06. all emails and PM's responded to.

Got a couple of interested people, but no money yet. price of $32.5k is firm. drove it the other day and each time i drive it, i am almost hoping it won't sell...until it goes back under the car cover and sits there. it needs a good home for someone that will drive it more than i can.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
Scott - any chance we can work out a payment plan? lol I am looking for another car right now and would LOVE to have it back, just don't think I can swing it.

Guys - seriously, this car drives like a stock cobra until you lay into it. VERY streetable, very reliable. Fastlane Motorsports really knows how to build and tune for reliability...and this is the perfect example of it.

The original owners were 50+ years old and barely drove the car. I had it for about a year and it spent half that time in the shop (went 3 different routes before I ended up with the turbos). This car has A LOT of life in it!

Good luck on the sale and I will be buying lottery tickets again....

lol, thanks seth. all of the credit for the turbos/build belong to you man. i just beefed up the IRS and brakes to handle the power. rearend and brakes are bulletproof now. i added the stereo system, b/c lets face it, the stock stereo system is junk IMO.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
how do you change between boost settings?

you dont have a pms correct?

and the block is stock as well as heads, cams and pistons?

Turbonator

Established Member
I LOVE THIS CAR! Had a Hellion pwrd 03 that was totally built,And I beat on it everytime I drove it,I've been looking at this for a couple of months now,I want it,and can buy it,BUT I honestly don't know it would stand the beating that I would apply,prolly would,nt take much for somebody to boost me up,and I'd be bringing to the Sunshine state,cause it is one sexy mutha!@#$%^................................

shhak

Established Member
I LOVE THIS CAR! Had a Hellion pwrd 03 that was totally built,And I beat on it everytime I drove it,I've been looking at this for a couple of months now,I want it,and can buy it,BUT I honestly don't know it would stand the beating that I would apply,prolly would,nt take much for somebody to boost me up,and I'd be bringing to the Sunshine state,cause it is one sexy mutha!@#$%^................................

These motors will take one hell of a beating. When I tore mine apart, it had 29k miles on it. Had seen everything from a stock eaton to a ported eaton with some juice to a twin screw setup to a twin 57 setup. The motor looked as good inside as any I've seen. The last 3k miles on that motor was at least 95% HARD miles. The car only had 2 speeds...Stopped & WOT:rockon::rockon::rockon:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
how do you change between boost settings?

you dont have a pms correct?

and the block is stock as well as heads, cams and pistons?

what is a PMS?

you just push the boost controller button to swith from A to B setting...if you want more or less boost, you just adjust the percentage on the boost controller (very simple).

the block is completely stock as well as all internals.

gsloth

Established Member
Is the new owner a member on here? I came across him driving in my local town. Did he make the trip all the way from TX to OH in it?

commando

Established Member
Damn...I was about to sell my old grandma into white slavery to get this car. I guess she gets a pass...for now.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
Is the new owner a member on here? I came across him driving in my local town. Did he make the trip all the way from TX to OH in it?

yep. his name is alex. really nice guy...great to do business with. he and a buddy drove down and trailered the car back.

Users who are viewing this thread