03 Twin Turbo Mineral Gray Cobra - 24k miles - for sale

buck8

Established Member
He still has it for sale but understandably won't budge on the price. I actually was VERY interested but sadly in these markets it proved impossible for me to come up with cash and the loan on this is no where near high enough :( ... sad ... pm him though if your interested

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Scott - any chance we can work out a payment plan? lol I am looking for another car right now and would LOVE to have it back, just don't think I can swing it.

Guys - seriously, this car drives like a stock cobra until you lay into it. VERY streetable, very reliable. Fastlane Motorsports really knows how to build and tune for reliability...and this is the perfect example of it.

The original owners were 50+ years old and barely drove the car. I had it for about a year and it spent half that time in the shop (went 3 different routes before I ended up with the turbos). This car has A LOT of life in it!

Good luck on the sale and I will be buying lottery tickets again....

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Im trying really hard to get the money! I just drove a twin turbo from ohio to florida, so im really really wanting this car bad. you cant beat it for that price, and its just beautiful!

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
If I can sell gen II 2.3 whipple DSG with 26,000 on it, I will head down there and pick it up. Sweet car.

Users who are viewing this thread