03 vert for sale, 13 k original miles

Bwlee

Established Member
So of course when you say something about the exhaust, guess what happens an hour later! I got pulled over because of it lol. The officer thought I was challenging him and said I was probably disturbing the local community. After arguing that my exhaust was legal and cobras just sound nasty naturally he let me go!

mysterio

Established Member
So of course when you say something about the exhaust, guess what happens an hour later! I got pulled over because of it lol. The officer thought I was challenging him and said I was probably disturbing the local community. After arguing that my exhaust was legal and cobras just sound nasty naturally he let me go!

Lol, that's amusing. Some of our local cops can be real pricks, so glad to hear you encountered a reasonable one.

'Disturbing the local community' is as vague of a statement as any.

Bwlee

Established Member
Ya, to be honest he wasnt the nicest guy in the world, and of course another cop had to assist, made it look like I was a criminal lol,

ALL- I AM FLEXIBLE IN PRICE, MAKE AN OFFER

Bwlee

Established Member
Ya I had it all covered, all pm's answered I think. Sorry doing this all from my I phone because I have no power from the hurricane

lafeva

Established Member
trade for both the cars in my sig? i can even throw a little cash on top. pm me if interested.

thanks

Bwlee

Established Member
No thanks, selling the cobra for a new truck which I really need at this point in my life.

Bwlee

Established Member
haha maybe, $ 24,700 OBO, dont be afriad to throw me an offer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread