04 2.6Kenne Bell cobra 623RWHP vs 04 2.9Whipple cobra 650RWHP

Alien STI

Established Member
Nice kill theres nothing like a high hp race. I agree with you 100% about telling your mods there is no point in hiding it. For money I can understand but its still wrong because your trying to hustle someone. I never understood why someone would lie or not tell their mods for a fun run. If a person has way more mods than the other why not let them know so they dont waste gas? You prove nothing by stomping a car that with way less mods or way less power than you. Sorry for the rant lol

Lol. What do you think street racing is but a hustle?? Only time you hear mods is between friends doing a friendly run most of the time. Even if the race isn't for money it's the owners right to tell mods if he wants. Also there's this thing we've all heard before called the driver mod, Which is why having the bigger hp numbers doesn't mean you will win,and that's why it is worth your gas to smash another car with less hp if he challenges you even though you know it shouldn't be a contest. ( he might just be doubting your driving skills lol)

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
I want some of him after you get done: )

I'm down. Whatever you guys need to boost your ego. Gopro will be charged and mounted. A heavy vert with a baby whipple shouldn't be any match for a 2.9 600+ hp coupe though.

And I have already ran rizjan. He pulled me like he pulled the 2.9 car.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Lol. What do you think street racing is but a hustle?? Only time you hear mods is between friends doing a friendly run most of the time. Even if the race isn't for money it's the owners right to tell his mods if he wants. Also there's this thing we've all heard before called the driver mod, Which is why having the bigger hp numbers doesn't mean you will win,and that's why it is worth your gas to smash another car with less hp if he challenges you even though you know it shouldn't be a contest. ( he might just be doubting your driving skills lol)

This discussion is never ending lol look I know what street racing is. Fact is only dumbasses fall for my car is only stock but I wanna race for money line. Most races with a lot of money on the line the mods are listed or they know the cars are nothing to take lightly. I tell anyone my mods if they ask i have nothing to hide. Not into running low power cars whats the point? Whats the point of racing a car I know I can beat? Wheres the fun in that? Guys out here hide the fact they got nos and wanna talk shit after like they did something special. Congrats for beating a car you knew u could beat man your something special. I get running cars for the hell of it but I cant stand when someone is all happy with themselves beating a near stock car in their modded up beast. But everyone has their own opinion thats just mine.

Last edited:

Poppacapp

Established Member
I'm down. Whatever you guys need to boost your ego. Gopro will be charged and mounted. A heavy vert with a baby whipple shouldn't be any match for a 2.9 600+ hp coupe though.

Uh, oh... dem's street racer words. :) Always watch out for the ones who criticize their own car. :burnout:

Alien STI

Established Member
This conversion is never ending lol look I know what street racing is. Fact is only dumbasses fall for my car is only stock but I wanna race for money line. Most races with a lot of money on the line the mods are listed or they know the cars are nothing to take lightly. I tell anyone my mods if they ask i have nothing to hide. Not into running low power cars whats the point? Whats the point of racing a car I know I can beat? Wheres the fun in that? Guys out here hide the fact they got nos and wanna talk shit after like they did something special. Congrats for beating a car you knew u could beat man your something special. I get running cars for the hell of it but I cant stand when someone is all happy with themselves beating a near stock car in their modded up beast. But everyone has their own opinion thats just mine.

Now that I.can agree on. Bragging on a car near stock that you beat is weak

Alien STI

Established Member

No ego boosting, just seeing if your man enough to honor your word...we've been out weekly in the dmv. Area

rizjan67

Established Member

Come on guys we are the same part of group,,let's just stop talking about beating each other and setup some nice get together and talk about improving our 1/4 mile times coz tracks are about to open next month.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
No need for a pm. Ran him off the bottle on street tires from about a 45-50 roll. His car pulls like a raped ape. I just mounted my drag radials today in preparation for spring but the car is on jack stands right now because I'm rerouting a few hoses and lines and doing my "winter mods". My car moves out pretty decent for the hp it's making its just a heavy pig and the 18" AFS reps aren't helping either. I'm still on a 10 spline input shaft so i don't beat on it to badly. Its going in next week for trans rebuild/upgrade and should be ready in time for the MACA track day.

Users who are viewing this thread