04 2.6Kenne Bell cobra 623RWHP vs 04 2.9Whipple cobra 650RWHP

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
No ego boosting, just seeing if your man enough to honor your word...we've been out weekly in the dmv. Area

I have never shied away from a friendly run. Rizjan has my number. Just have him text me or send me a pm next time you guys are out messing around.

MrGlock81

Established Member
Come on guys we are the same part of group,,let's just stop talking about beating each other and setup some nice get together and talk about improving our 1/4 mile times coz tracks are about to open next month.

No one said anything about beating anyone. I always wanted to run a 2.3 cobra. Since my man likes to get down, lets get at it.

Jojo- let me know when you ready

Alien STI

Established Member
No need for a pm. Ran him off the bottle on street tires from about a 45-50 roll. His car pulls like a raped ape. I just mounted my drag radials today in preparation for spring but the car is on jack stands right now because I'm rerouting a few hoses and lines and doing my "winter mods". My car moves out pretty decent for the hp it's making its just a heavy pig and the 18" AFS reps aren't helping either. I'm still on a 10 spline input shaft so i don't beat on it to badly. Its going in next week for trans rebuild/upgrade and should be ready in time for the MACA track day.

Wait so now your car won't be running next week???

rizjan67

Established Member
This thread is a waste if no one races right now and records.

If you don't like it than go to next thread why bothered be here,,,,do you even own a cobra??if so bring it on I will make sure get that on camera.

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
Wait so now your car won't be running next week???

I can postpone the rebuild. It's going to a friends shop so he's flexible. Just let me know what you guys are planning. She is no garage queen but I usually don't plan on pulling my car out until mid march, that's why she was going in the shop.

4valved

Banned
If you don't like it than go to next thread why bothered be here,,,,do you even own a cobra??if so bring it on I will make sure get that on camera.

LMFAO dude you need to relax, i have a 98 outclassed by you folk. Im simply saying just run it and get it on video so we can enjoy. Make sure you put on your race tune to.

wallywagon

Established Member
No one mentioned that rizjan was only "told" the guy he raced had 650 at the tire.....anyone can lie about their numbers

stangfreak

Established Member
I didnt read this whole thread. Nice kill. can I ask one question. How much boost are you running and how much boost is the 2.9 whipple running.

rizjan67

Established Member
I didnt read this whole thread. Nice kill. can I ask one question. How much boost are you running and how much boost is the 2.9 whipple running.

My car is running 19.5lb of boost ,,I don't know how much boost the Whipple car was running ,,,according to hp numbers and big blower like 2.9 should be around 20 or 21lb of boost that's just my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread