04 cobra 3.27 gears?

Soap

Established Member
Which ET Streets are you talking about......bias ply or radial? I've seen bias plys shred apart on a dyno.

--Joe

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
Bias ply and slicks will stick to the dyno drum. Some tuners/shops allow drag radials on their dynos some don't. Best to ask your tuner/shop. Dyno's work best with hard street tires. Just make sure the tires are rated for the speed you intend to run

Christianmiller456

Established Member
Bias ply and slicks will stick to the dyno drum. Some tuners/shops allow drag radials on their dynos some don't. Best to ask your tuner/shop. Dyno's work best with hard street tires. Just make sure the tires are rated for the speed you intend to run
That is so interesting! Thank you for letting me know man! I had seen it on MT's website and I was looking into the ET street SS's radials in 18's.

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I was once told they put that on the Drag radials from when they had 2 roller dynos, the tire would Stick and suck itself into the middle. No idea if that’s true.
I’d never put a 3.27 on an Eaton car. hell I contemplate jamming a 4.10 in mine for fun, but would run out of gear in the 1/4 so I haven’t.

Christianmiller456

Established Member
I am going to order some in another month i think, gotta get my idle under control after I swapped in an accufab sbtb. Ive found a million awesome threads about how to fix it but Im workin too much to really mess with it right now lol. But i drove it with one bolt missing from the IAC and my good gacious it was like a different animal! Power like an LS down low now lol!!! Soon Im gonna be in this street race scene, hopefully lol!

Users who are viewing this thread