04 cobra complte motor for sale

Tim99GT

Just a 2V...
Established Member
Still have it? very interested. Total shipped to 70501.

Edit: neverming the shipping, didnt realize you were in TX. I could come pick it up. Pics + Phone# to [email protected]( if you had posted pics, sorry. Company computer will not show them. i will be able to see them through e-mail though.)

Thanks!

Last edited:

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
For o1gtdude:(who left a negative feedback for no reason) heres my side of the story and for everyone to read.... Im highly pissed at this young cry baby..

this deal was never locked in any way,as i advise the buyer until things are squared away!!!!!!! Buyer persisted to send deposit,and i clearly stated until pictures are viewed of the motor and until my schedule is free i will proceed with a deal,in a agreement.. This deal was never locked and solid.. This young prick went ahead and left a negative feedback for no apparent reason.. God damn i was out of town with my family for easter sunday 04 12 2009!!!!! We made contact 2 days before easter via phone line discussing matters of a possible deal.. Maybe you should consider people have lives and not the internet world.... For any information you can contact me at my personal cell at 281-452-3881 or 832 5763599(work cell) for my side of my story!.. Real unprofessional and a cry baby at best... Work you young punk, and not depend on your parents to do the talking. Good bye

Last edited:

T70Roush

Banned
looks like a solid deal here too bad all I need is a short block lmk if you have one avail.

Last edited:

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Bump for a crazy good deal. A shop in Denver has a 04 motor with 55K miles on it for $12K and they won't deal. They say they sell them for that much all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread