04' cobra sells for $46k...

moddedmystic

Established Member
I just turned on the speed channel and the Barret/Jackson auction is on,anyway they had a listing of top cars sold today and in third place was an 04' Cobra that went for $46,000 !!! I didnt see the car,so if anybody did let us know what it had done to it.

Cheers,Mark A
:beer:

speedy98snake

Needs another Cobra
Established Member
Wow that "COULD" have been a sweet car. they ruined it with trying to make the front and rear look retro. the front and rear lights are way out of place. just my 2 cents.

-Carlos-

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
Flame away but I like some things about it just cause it's different. I don't know what's going on with the rear bumper but I'm guessing they wanted to till a field with it.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I wouldn't mind a wide body like that, but the front, back, side exhaust, and the interior are terrible. The interior COULD have been cool I think if they had done a custom gauge setup across the dash instead of a relocated stock cluster. The steering wheel is ugly too. Some things are pretty cool, overall, it's hideous.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Man I was thinking it would be a TT'd Cobra or something and it ends up being that pos

Users who are viewing this thread