04' cobra sells for $46k...

Machinator

Banned
What people dont understand about the Terminator is the best body kit for it is the one that came with it. That car is so ugly with all that gawdy crap!

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

I subscribe to the "do whatever you want - it's your car" theory, but that's just too hideous...

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
speedy98snake said:
Wow that "COULD" have been a sweet car. they ruined it with trying to make the front and rear look retro. the front and rear lights are way out of place. just my 2 cents.

-Carlos-
Rear taillights look like they were stolen off a '67.

FordRacing200

Banned
RedfireSVT said:
One more destroyed Cobra. Damn that pisses me off! Waste of a bad ass car, stupid ricer influence. Everything about that car irritates me :mj: I actually wish I could crush that thing just to put it out of it's misery. 500 hp my ass, the damn thing has air suspension. Somebody needs to punch that guy right in the mouth. Whoever you are, if you ever do that to another Cobra I will find you and beat the living piss out of you. Fu(king idiot. :cuss:
:lol: x2

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
OMG, that's a local car (or was). I've seen that car in person, and it's actually worse in person than it is in the pictures. IMO, it's hideous, but to each his own. We laughed pretty good when we saw it at a car show. I can't believe someone paid that much for it.

Users who are viewing this thread