04' cobra sells for $46k...

Kafn8td

Viperia Aspis
Established Member
That thing went for $46k and the 69 Fairlane Super Cobra Jet went for $32,4. What is wrong with this world! :shrug:

Mach0ne351

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
DHG BULLITT said:
Whoever did the body work should persue another profession. The body lines just dont match up :shrug:
I agree. It was a horrible design. Nothing flowed. Just not a good design effort IMO. The interior wasn't bad, though. I would imagine the seller lost a bit. And he had to pay a seller's fee of 8% ($3,600) as well.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
One more destroyed Cobra. Damn that pisses me off! Waste of a bad ass car, stupid ricer influence. Everything about that car irritates me :mj: I actually wish I could crush that thing just to put it out of it's misery. 500 hp my ass, the damn thing has air suspension. Somebody needs to punch that guy right in the mouth. Whoever you are, if you ever do that to another Cobra I will find you and beat the living piss out of you. Fu(king idiot. :cuss:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
How can I put my car up for Auction at Barret? I should get at least 40k even with the mileage.

32V SVT

Established Member
What idiot would pay that much for that pile? Hell they sold an all original 2000 Cobra R for $41,500... That's a WAY better buy IMO...

Venimus03

Established Member
Man, they could have just gave me the 46k if they were just going to waste it on that.......

otto

Established Member
that is absolutely the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to an 04. this kind of bad taste is what comes out of people watching all of those shitty car shows on tv. poisoning the reputation of the real deal.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Wow!!! did anyone notice how big the lip is on those back wheels. They are HRE to begin with. I wonder how much those mofo's are. I called HRE when i was buying rims, and i made some custom ones. So the teller said your total will be 4,600. I was like damn! Not bad for custom rims. Started to give him credit card info. He said wait.. Did you say rims?? I said yea rims! He said NO thats the price of 1 wheel sir. I was like :eek: and hung up the phone because i was speechless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread