04 crown Vic vs 14' 5.0

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
i suck at story telling so here it goes.

I meet my brother at are shop and... Screw this I will just post the video link!

http://youtu.be/53kt6nRMRww

Mods to Crown Vic= tork tech kit at 11lbs,custom 3in x-pipe with 3in custom tails pipes! Jmod trans with stock 3.27 gear.

5.0 mods are longtubes with cat less 3in exhaust and InTake and tune

Last edited:

SixPak

Established Member
Dayamn. Whooda Thunkit?

UglyTeeth01.jpg

Put a rite proper ass-whoopin on that 5bro!

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
Sounds like the 5.0 left it in a high gear and just rolled into the throttle.

To the 5.0 guys defense he needed a driver mod! And before I got this race on video we ask him if he wanted to run and he said sure and was being cocky and left it in 5 gear :lol:

SixPak

Established Member
Actually, I'm not even sure the 5.0 was racing. If he was, he is in desperate need of the 'driver mod'.

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
Actually, I'm not even sure the 5.0 was racing. If he was, he is in desperate need of the 'driver mod'.

Yea he was racing! Not the greatest driver!! My bro car is pretty stout for what it is. We have it tuned in kill mode all the time!

Mach828

Established Member
What did you spend on the Eaton swap? Tempted to boost my Vic. Already knocked out some supporting mods.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
so let me get this straight, he left it in 5th gear? that's like doing the 100m sprint against somebody who is wearing flip flops

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
so let me get this straight, he left it in 5th gear? that's like doing the 100m sprint against somebody who is wearing flip flops

No the first race he was in 5th cause he thought it was a stock crown Vic! This is the second race we did! I know it's hard to believe a little 2v beating a modding 5.0 but to bad u didn't live closer to me

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
What did you spend on the Eaton swap? Tempted to boost my Vic. Already knocked out some supporting mods.

We got it at a pretty good deal 3200$ complete kit I think all we need was a bypass valve and got that off eBay for 100$!! and they guy lived 5min from my house! We got lucky on the kit.

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
Unless you're making over 500hp at the wheels, I don't think the Mustang driver knew what he was doing

There's always somebody faster!! We go hunting on the weekends I will try to get more videos. im just being a smart a$$ tho he prob should have dragged us but hi a win is win and my bros car makes over 400 and it's always in kill mode on e-85 at 11lbs and with iat at 78-90* .. The first stock motor lasted one pull at 14lbs and the cylinder 8 rod came through the block at about 135mph

Daveyboy529

It's sad when people are cocky and get butt hurt after my vic hurts there feeling. I ran this coyote 3 times. The first time he was cocky and drop it in 5 and rolled in to it. Then he wanted to run again bc his feeling were hurt. Ran again and pulled on him. The last run we video the run. I pulled then around 130 he started reeling me in. After we talked and he couldn't beleve out of all the cars he ran, a Crown Vic.....

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
5.0 was in the wrong gear in this race too. You can tell by how slow his revs are climbing. Your car probably makes 400rwhp at best. The 5.0 is making more than that and it's lighter. If he in the right gear he's going to beat you.

Exhibit A: This is why you're not winning if he's in the right gear and racing. Mustang GT that's about 500lbs lighter than your car that has your mods racing a 5.0 with same mods as the 5.0 you raced.

[video=youtube;bQNhZq_bL8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQNhZq_bL8g[/video]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm disappointed at how poorly the 5.0 did. Different drive = different result. But, like you said, a win is a win. At least the 5.0 owner will tone down his bragging. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread