04 Custom Comp Orange Photo Shoot (Picture Heavy)

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
4b506f6c74174f6aa16d973ef3c3b01e_zps600b4917.jpg

not sure I see the need for that hood.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
a cowl hood would be functional on any cobra as it helps remove hot air, doesnt it? (serious question).

this car looks outstanding. a true work of art! :bowdown:

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Some love the hood some don't, some need to read first post. Why hood because I could and at that time 3 years ago the big whipple was hitting the stock hoods. First post states my plan was go fast goodies first but plans changed and I had to act quick. Thanks everyone.

TClark22

Established Member
i don't know how people post pictures horizontally like that but it was worth annoying the shit out of me to scroll sideways to see.

Very good looking and unique touches. I have also thought about moulding in my side scoops on my GT. But all the money on the exterior and still a eaton? Bro stop spending money on the looks! You achieved now go faster!

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
i don't know how people post pictures horizontally like that but it was worth annoying the shit out of me to scroll sideways to see.

Very good looking and unique touches. I have also thought about moulding in my side scoops on my GT. But all the money on the exterior and still a eaton? Bro stop spending money on the looks! You achieved now go faster!

I didn't post them that way so idk why you have to scroll sideways. Bro omg read the first post! The car has been done for 3 years just like you see in the pictures so I haven't spent money on anything but my divorice and new house which took priority. Thanks for compliments.

Det_riot

Established Member
The attention to detail is nuts!!!! This car is the definition of the next level. Once you do the blower swap you own a top tier car!

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Car looks great mark..cant wait to see whats next for it!

Thanks man haven't seen you at gym everything cool? New wheels when I decide on which ones, new brake rotors , powder coat calipers, stainless lines, new polish setup to try out on paint then start this blower process. Been picking up parts here and there. Later bro

Users who are viewing this thread