04 Mystichrome or 2013 GT500

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Hey guys, sorry if this isn't the right spot for this. But I'm seriously torn between what I want to do.

I currently own a 2004 Mystichrome. When I bought her, I swore I'd never sell her. Up until this point, I haven't hard the urge to. But the new 2013 GT500 has me really wanting one.

If I sell my 04, I can easily get the 2013, no problem. I'd love to keep both but that isn't going to happen.

What are your honest opinions. Sell the 04 for the 2013? What would you do?

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Thanks for the responses so far guys.

Cgou... trust me, I'd love nothing more than to keep both, especially since the lady is giving me a hard time about selling the 04. (she wants it lol).

But I just can't do both.

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
Keep the 04. Better looking car & you'll regret selling it down the road. You're gonna get everyone telling u 2013 though cause u posted in the 2013 thread.

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
I think the looks are all subjective. However the S197s are much more refined on the inside. It's a nice car too but if I had the money, I'd take the S197 platform.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
The 04 is paid for? If it is why not keep it? You'll loose a lot of value on the trade in.

Yes it's paid for. I wouldn't be trading it in. I'd be selling it. I have a number of interested buyers.

I do love the 04, but like I said, the 2013 is calling to me lol.

dom418

Established Member
Love the Terminators but let's face it, they are almost 10 years old and were built on a platform dating back to the 70's. The new platform is better in every way and Terminator owners need to accept the fact that our cars are no longer the top dog. Time marches on and there have been a lot of improvements in 10 years.

The biggest factor for me would be do I want to spend 65k on a Shelby when my Terminator is paid for. If it doesn't phase you then upgrade no question. Having a 650 hp car out of the box will be bad ass.

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
Thanks for the responses so far guys.

Cgou... trust me, I'd love nothing more than to keep both, especially since the lady is giving me a hard time about selling the 04. (she wants it lol).

But I just can't do both.

Nah bro...,I'm sayin paint the 13 mystic.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Nah bro...,I'm sayin paint the 13 mystic.

HAHA oh yeah, I see that now. That's what I get for reading too fast. Funny thing is I thought about that. I even said to my woman, "if I buy it and paint the thing mystichrome, would that be better?" Of course she replied yes. Shes just simply stuck on the color of the 04.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
That is a hard decision for sure .. it is hard to pass up on a 2013 GT500 if you can get it with the options you want .. I say if you can, sell and go for the 2013, it will be a more refined car ..

Crowley

Users who are viewing this thread