04 OW Coupe for sale in NC

Romans8:28

Established Member
Car is sold/traded in at the local ford dealer, they gave me far more than I thought was possible. I really appreciate all interest here and all the friends I made along the way. This is a great forum and a wonderful group of guys/gals

God bless everyone here

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
Have you tried clay barring to get rid of the black dots? I just picked up my 1 owner OW car from a 65 yr old guy with 7,500 miles. It looked perfect but after getting it home and really examining it there were thousands of tiny little black dots that seems trapped in the paint. Its been a slow process but I go out and clay bar a little each day and it gets the dots off.

Established Member
I remember using a clay bar to get "rail dust" off the car when it was brand new, but this is different.. this black discoloring is totally under the clear and has to be something related to soemthing in the base plastic underneath the paint finally "leaching" out somehow. It is only affecting the side scopes and rocker panel covers/ground effects. The front and rear bumpers are fine..

IA Shelby

Established Member
I didn't know the grey inserts were available in 04? Are these the original seats?

Nice car.

Established Member
Great looking OW. Are you firm on the price?

I am firm, since I am selling it with mixed emotions... part of me really want's to keep the car since it's been my "bady" since Sept 04

I suppose if it stays for sell long enough I will/would have to consider droping the price and/or accepting the bset offer

Zemedici

Established Member
For sale in central North Carolina:

2004 Oxford White Cobra Coupe with 30,000 miles,

Interested, how many miles on it?

Really? Its the 2nd line in the ad....

OP: Can you feel the spots in the paint? Are they raised up or pitted down? It seems odd that they're low on the vehicle, i bet a good clay bar will get them off. Clay bar takes time. If it was a paint defect I would think it would show up on the roof/hood more, as they're more exposed than the lower parts of the car.

Anyway, GLWS :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread