05 FGT

poisoned apple

Established Member
Not a lot of discussion in this area.
Check out this FGT i ran across.
The red accent on the diffuser and inside the interior are a really nice touch I think
Maybe my paypal stock will jump 1000% overnight and i can finally get one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
8,690 miles. That really is a stellar and beautiful GT. At least there is no luxury tax. LOL.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Not a lot of discussion in this area.
Check out this FGT i ran across.
The red accent on the diffuser and inside the interior are a really nice touch I think
Maybe my paypal stock will jump 1000% overnight and i can finally get one.

Thanks for sharing that! it REALLY is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL cars EVER produced IMHO...

And this specimen with the Red accents is EXCEPTIONAL!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Beautiful car!

Anyone seriously interested...I would see if the hood has been repainted. A lot of the factory red cars with white stripes and to be repainted as the red would show through the white. Next, I would check the gauges. These are notorious for failing. Not only are they hard to find, they're expensive. I think the speedometer is $1200-1400 or so, aftermarket is available for $300 or so.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Those are the OEM gauges. and indeed the one common weakness of the car. Speedhut makes a complete swap out that is far less than the Autometer options (and that's only for the small ones). There is finally a fix for the speedo and tach through the GT guy in MI. Cant say I love the red accents, but Im also not a "red guy" (ours is black).

BUT super cool to see the Rally One plaque, I was there and have one of those. Man that was a while ago.....

TFStang

Established Member
Don't love the red accents, but also doesn't look horrible. Still an amazing looking FGT. One of the most beautiful cars ever produced by the Blue Oval. Mine is Tungsten with silver stripes, which happens to be my favorite color combo for a FGT.

poisoned apple

Established Member
Don't love the red accents, but also doesn't look horrible. Still an amazing looking FGT. One of the most beautiful cars ever produced by the Blue Oval. Mine is Tungsten with silver stripes, which happens to be my favorite color combo for a FGT.

Tungsten is my absolute favorite. That’s the exact color I want. 4 option tungsten is my dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread