Votes: 81 23.1%
  • Don't care for it

Votes: 31 8.9%
  • IT'S FUGLY!!

Votes: 28 8.0%

• Total voters

sssSnake 01

Established Member
Rat Bastages..................Every time I am about ready to pay off a car they come up with another reason to take on another car payment.

Resitance is futile..................we all will be assimilated. Turn and shield your eyes from the evil blue oval. Must not look................................oops I peeked.:bored:

Last edited:

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
got a question for all of you who think they are the ugliest mustangs ever built/will be built, do you think the 68 shelby's are ugly then?

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
I like the new shape, its look sweet, I hope the Cobra engines is around 450 to 500 hp.................:thumbsup:

Wild Bill

Established Member
It looks hot!If the 06 Cobra looks that good weighs 3300lbs and has 500hp I will have one to go right next to my 03.

marcus314

Established Member
The 05 GT is supposed to push 400 ponies, while the 06 cobra is supposed to push 500 (or close to). The 05 GT is going to use an engine setup that's similar to the current cobras (I mean w/ the 4.6, m112)...so you know the 06 cobra will have to outdue that by much! (maybe a 5.4...)!?!? I found this one website that had spy photos of the 05 gt: http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/concept/s197/
It's a whole website about the concept. I think the whole concept is Great...I even have a great pic as my wallpaper. In my opinion, the concept is like a modernized form of a 67-68 shelby. I have some plans for this...I've already started the fund, lol.

Last edited:

T3RMINAT0R

Anybody know how much the new 06 cobras will cost? Im planning on getting one in a few weeks.... but since the 06 is comming soon and i like the new stylem, i think I might wait on this and save up more for the downpayment

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
Well well well...... Im graduation in 2005 YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! O YA O YA O YA THAT MEANS MY PARENTS HAVE TO FORK OUT MONEY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! and yes o yes this will b in my drive way... not the GT o no no no im shooting for the 06 COBRA!!!!! :beer: Ya!!! i just hope to god i live long enought for this baby, 1 thing the sterring wheel is kinda ugly.... so are the seats they look stiff, and about the steering wheel yes there the oldies but the bars r toooooo damn thick dont you think? as for the models i sure do hope they have the 2 seater for sale that would be sick wouldnt it? i mean they already have the 4 seater y not a special 2 seater for the guy with 40k+? that would b some nice stuff... ya the rims r not that great but hey ill switch em.

C_Record

Established Member
Originally posted by Tony_Montana87
Well well well...... Im graduation in 2005 YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! O YA O YA O YA THAT MEANS MY PARENTS HAVE TO FORK OUT MONEY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! and yes o yes this will b in my drive way... not the GT o no no no im shooting for the 06 COBRA!!!!! :beer: Ya!!! i just hope to god i live long enought for this baby, 1 thing the sterring wheel is kinda ugly.... so are the seats they look stiff, and about the steering wheel yes there the oldies but the bars r toooooo damn thick dont you think? as for the models i sure do hope they have the 2 seater for sale that would be sick wouldnt it? i mean they already have the 4 seater y not a special 2 seater for the guy with 40k+? that would b some nice stuff... ya the rims r not that great but hey ill switch em.
Your parents are going to fork over an ass whipping if you don't stop playing around on the internet.

SnakeR

Established Member
I think I can only take so much in the way of retro styling cues. The car also looks heavy and is it getting worse aerodynamically?

The 03 looks to be the best right now but the 06 may grow on me. I didn't like the SN95 styling when it came out.

Ford also needs to work on getting these cars lighter.

Boomer v3.8

Established Member
From what I have heard it will be lighter than the current platform.
Its a newer D2C platform created from other platforms (newer) than the 79 Fairmont that we drive right now.

Don't forget, it GOT heavier because of safety standards (and it wasn't exactly light to begin with)

Ford knows, it was postponed for reasons (remember...it was suppose to come out 2003 (we should have already been driving it)

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by C_Record
Your parents are going to fork over an ass whipping if you don't stop playing around on the internet.

HAHAHAHAHA!! man its posts like tonys then replys like yours that just brighten my day!! Too bad ol tony got banned, i'm not gonna miss his posts, just the smart ass replys to his post.

boostboy

Established Member
05 looks great, a lot of people don't like the foglights but I think they give the GT its definition, Ford really outdid itself this time, thanks FORD. what colors will we have to choose from?

Users who are viewing this thread