'07 Cobra Sighted

bones

Established Member
Saw a prototype '07 on its way to Newport Beach, CA this morning. Light metallic green with restyled '05 tail lights with black panel between the lights where the plate goes. Also had a rear bumper with COBRA stamped in it like the '03-'04 and a black facsia at the bottom of the bumper like ours too. Exhaust was dual but came out the bottom center of the bumper like a vette. I only saw the rear 'cause this guy was not willing to pose for pictures. I was chasing him in my Mountaineer at 85 mph and snappped a cell phone photo of him. When he saw me changing lanes to keep up he floored it. Quality is not good but I'd post it if I could (No attachments allowed for me :shrug: )

:rockon: bones

bones

Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
i wanna see too.... but why would it be in cali??? :shrug:

Just guessing but:

1. Would they rather be driving it in Michigan right now?

2. Road & Track editorial office is in Newport Beach. Could be taking it in for some "unofficial spy photos".

TheRod1976

Blue - The Fastest Color
Established Member
You can't test drive it in Dearborn now, we just got about a foot of snow! Cali is where I would want to be.

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
I'm always in Newport Beach at my Condo. If I come across it I will take a pic of it. I'll be in my Cobra so if he guns it I'll do the same. I would love to see what this baby has.

svt2ner

Established Member
i think its fake...especially since he didnt get closer? what are you afraid of?

Users who are viewing this thread