'07 Cobra Sighted

CannibalCobra

Established Member
it's a fake. if you save it and then zoom in with something like microsoft paint, you can see that there is a license plate, not a black panel there like he claims, and the rear tires are WAY too skinny compared to the rest of the car. The tires look like they're 205's or something. lol. NOT a cobra. i don't think that they would even have one out just driving down the road. last time i checked, they hadn't even decided on at they were going to do to the engine yet. and they aren't going to have one out before they release what they are going to look like.

if they were going to transport one, it would be in a covered trailer, not driving on a busy highway.

R1Lello

Established Member
:shrug:

Sorry, looks like a Saturn with 185 tires.............and even if it was a future car, do you think they'd skip 06?? Doubt it..........

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
looks like a blurry gray spot with two smaller, more blurry red spots....i bet its fast

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
R1Lello said:
:shrug:

Sorry, looks like a Saturn with 185 tires.............and even if it was a future car, do you think they'd skip 06?? Doubt it..........
rumors are it will be out in '06 as a '07 model.
and it looks like the new saleen to me

j080808

Established Member
Having grown up in Detroit I have seen hundreds of pre-production cars and trucks on the streets. They always have have Michigan manufacturer license plates, tons of gauges on the dash, computers on the seats/dashboard, cables and wires running everywhere, and most certainly bras masking some if not all of the body parts. Pre-production vehicles are driven everywhere across the United States to expose them to real word testing. Ford has testing facilities in serveral places throughout the US, and they dont always truck them there. Skinny tires, fat tires this and that, whatever, the test cars I would see dont necessarily resemble the finished product and thats for a reason. This could be a car testing a new drivetrain/engine combo, or a dozen other things. When they are done with testing, they crush the cars because they cant be sold since they dont have VIN numbers. When in Michigan (anywhere) keep an eye out for Manufacturer plates, there may be something interesting going on.

Users who are viewing this thread