07 GT500 for sale

chuckstang

Established Member
In case anyone wanted to know what the value of these cars were right now... I had my friend of mine at a used car dealer look up what all the 07 GT500s have sold for at all the different dealer license only auctions around the country and I was shocked to see most were around $32,000 but the range was 29,500 up to 33,500. These are cars that are to be bought and sold again for a profit and lets face it, most cars sold at auction are at auction becasue a dealer couldnt sell them so most likely not in perfect condition mechanically or visually.

My price is $32,000 but I will try to accomodate any reasonable offers.

Thanks!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
In case anyone wanted to know what the value of these cars were right now... I had my friend of mine at a used car dealer look up what all the 07 GT500s have sold for at all the different dealer license only auctions around the country and I was shocked to see most were around $32,000 but the range was 29,500 up to 33,500. These are cars that are to be bought and sold again for a profit and lets face it, most cars sold at auction are at auction becasue a dealer couldnt sell them so most likely not in perfect condition mechanically or visually.

My price is $32,000 but I will try to accomodate any reasonable offers.

Thanks!

Actually, a lot of the time a cars like this go to the auction specifically because the dealer knows that he can get off the car there rather than trying retailing it. For instance if a guy rolled into a BMW store and traded his 07' GT500 for a new M5, the BMW store does not have a market for an 07' GT 500 and most likely ship it off to the auction. I have visited your ad many times in the past week, and if I was in a slightly better situation I would have contacted you.

With your mod list and cleanliness of the car, it is worth what you are asking. Have you tried advertising it on Ebay at all, or just don't want to be bothered. With a Buy it Now of $32k it would be one of the lowest priced cars currently for sale.

Last edited:

Riptide

Established Member
My blown 3v is up on craigslist. Not likely to get what I'm asking (21K) but on the off chance it does sell and this is still available I will definitely put an offer in.

GLWS :)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
$31,500

This is $500 below my bottom dollar as Im now taking a loss but I need it gone :(

That is a great price and sucks that you are having no success in selling your car. Put that thing on Ebay for that price and you will have buyers by the weekend.

SkyNet101

Established Member
damn it! all these beautiful cars at f-ing awesome prices due to economy and im stuck over here in afghanistan. So is that other guy. i know one thing's for sure, come november, someone's getting a gt500 taken off their hands real quick, just hope there's one like this for this price around. wooosa, patience: the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting.

chuckstang

Established Member
So 31500 appeared to be the sweet spot because I have many offers in at that price.

It is now up on ebay and autotrader for 32,500.

Sale pending currently.

chuckstang

Established Member
Congrats man, someone is going to get a great car.

Thanks, Well it is looking like its going to be going to Florida actually.

Ive never had to sell a car like this without being able to buy another to fill its shoes.

This absolutely sucks and the $$$$ has nothing to do with it

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Ive never had to sell a car like this without being able to buy another to fill its shoes.

So you are not getting something to replace it? Where in Florida is it going? I am really having withdrawls this weekend as NMRA Bradenton is in town... :nonono:

GRABRRR

Established Member

What the heck happened if it's not a money issue. To many encounters with the law ?

chuckstang

Established Member
What the heck happened if it's not a money issue. To many encounters with the law ?

Hey grabber. That post was misleading. I meant i was upset over the loss of the car and didnt care that i did not get my asking price. Actually only one ticket with the car lol
It was sold due to financial troubles. The new owner had a great drive back to FL and we still chat. Hes already done the vmp 2.6 and tune with upgraded cooling. I still cant believe its gone but I had no choice. Times are just not improving quick enough :/

Users who are viewing this thread