07 GT500 Red/White Dealer Owned 7500 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS1_KILLA

Banned
reserve is 44,500. and this is essentially a new 07, im a ford dealer and this car has never been titled, registered, or even reported as sold to ford. my head mechanic just turned down 46,000 cash for his 07 with 5000 miles, i wulda sold to him but he wanted white.

your a small dealer.. small dealers are more likely to rip you on price due to not having much volume.. 65,000 was the price they were getting 2 years ago.. now they are selling way under sticker.. quit trying to be a salesman and pullin the sheet over peoples heads.. this is why the american auto industry is in the shape it is today.. car dealers trying to make money & convince ppl they can afford it

mrpork

Established Member
obviously you guys gave no idea what the real car selling network is like. i dont care about markups, it isnt marked up. and for the record, valente ford is still selling them for 55k a piece. and my car is 4k less than, plus the dealer fees which get added on by them, for a car that is showroom condition with slight use. and im not advertising the dealership, im using it as support for my reputation, because believe it or not, i have customers drive 150 miles to have their car SERVICED by me becuase they dont like any of the dishonest one near them. wow i though this place had good advice and nie guys, guess ill go back to corral

good:banana::burn:

Mayo5

Established Member
obviously you guys gave no idea what the real car selling network is like. i dont care about markups, it isnt marked up. and for the record, valente ford is still selling them for 55k a piece. and my car is 4k less than, plus the dealer fees which get added on by them, for a car that is showroom condition with slight use. and im not advertising the dealership, im using it as support for my reputation, because believe it or not, i have customers drive 150 miles to have their car SERVICED by me becuase they dont like any of the dishonest one near them. wow i though this place had good advice and nie guys, guess ill go back to corral

Wow, you are dumb. We aren't your ****ing neighborhood blind idiots. We don't know you are, or shitty stealership.

We don't like liars and scammers here.

If you want to try and sell your car here; then feel free to do so, but in return leave "your"(LOL) dealership and advertising out of this. Ask whatever price you want for your rental car. Good luck on your sale.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
jagoff, they sell for msrp in New England now.

ff500

Established Member
Valente Ford, I won a car on a slot machine at Foxwoods and the car I got was from Valente but it was a Chrysler or Dodge I think, I'm not sure because I sold it right back to you guys for cash about 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread