07 GT500 Red/White Dealer Owned 7500 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonb347

Established Member
07 GT500 Red/White Dealer Owned 8000 miles

Im going to sell my GT500. Its red with white stripes. It has 8000 miles on it. I am the owner of a ford dealership and i kept the car when we got it in, so ive been the only owner since it came off the truck at my garage. Its been kept in mint condition. The only issue was one tire got a bubble in it, and was replaced under warrenty. The only modifications are a K&N CAI and Flowmaster mufflers, both installed by me. It has all the options that 07s had, premier trim, two tone seats, shaker 1000, sirius, etc. This car is in great shape, and you could save a lot of money over a new one. Its been kept in garage, and stored in the winter.
Email me for pix or check out the ebay listing.

Last edited:

jonb347

Established Member
reserve is 44,500. and this is essentially a new 07, im a ford dealer and this car has never been titled, registered, or even reported as sold to ford. my head mechanic just turned down 46,000 cash for his 07 with 5000 miles, i wulda sold to him but he wanted white.

jonb347

Established Member
im not implying that its never been driven, i used it as a summer demo for two years. read the description, its never been titled, and it has a full ford warranty, as far as they are concerned, its a new car. please list only interest in this car. im busy trying to keep a ford dealership in business, i dont have time for insults.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
im not implying that its never been driven, i used it as a summer demo for two years. read the description, its never been titled, and it has a full ford warranty, as far as they are concerned, its a new car. please list only interest in this car. im busy trying to keep a ford dealership in business, i dont have time for insults.

I don't see where anyone is trying to insult you! You said in your original post that "you could save alot of money over a new one."

The question is the price for a 2 year old "new" car with 8K miles on it priced like a 09 with zero miles, I don't see where that is saving alot of money. :shrug:

BTW, good luck coming on here with all of 5 posts and telling everyone what to do. :bash:

You don't know who may or may not be interested in your car. :poke:

Last edited:

jonb347

Established Member
I don't see where anyone is trying to insult you! You said in your original post that "you could save alot of money over a new one."

The question is the price for a 2 year old "new" car with 8K miles on it priced like a 09 with zero miles, I don't see where that is saving alot of money. :shrug:

BTW, good luck coming on here with all of 5 posts and telling everyone what to do. :bash:

You don't know who may or may not be interested in your car. :poke:

At ford dealerships and in magazines like mustang and ford trader, hemmings, etc, these cars go for around 65k new, thats how you save money. And as i said, the reserve is 44,100. no one uses buy it now for a car this much, its just a number. and im not telling everyone what to do, im offering a car for sale and you guys are giving me crap. and i assumed my reputation as a 12 time presidents award winning (for CUSTOMER SERVICE) ford dealer thats been around for 85 years was enough of a good reputation to sell mustang.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Well the thing is people in here actually know what we can buy one of these for lol. You're a dealer so stick to what you do best and that's think everything is "NEW"

Go somewhere else because you won't sell anything on this site. Espescially to make money lol. Are you a supporting vendor?

I hate when people garbage up "for sale" ads but then again you're a dealer so I don't give a crap.

Also members on this site haven't paid any ADM mark-ups for pretty much over a year. That goes to show you how much you're in the "LOOP" of what deals can be had.

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
^well the thing is people in here actually know what we can buy one of these for lol. You're a dealer so stick to what you do best and that's think everything is "new"

go somewhere else because you won't sell anything on this site. Espescially to make money lol. Are you a supporting vendor?

I hate when people garbage up "for sale" ads but then again you're a dealer so i don't give a crap.

Also members on this site haven't paid any adm mark-ups for pretty much over a year. That goes to show you how much you're in the "loop" of what deals can be had.

+1000

JymBart

Established Member
At ford dealerships and in magazines like mustang and ford trader, hemmings, etc, these cars go for around 65k new, thats how you save money.

So did you pay 65,000.00 for you car? Or did you get it for invoice, or A plan?

JymBart

jonb347

Established Member
obviously you guys gave no idea what the real car selling network is like. i dont care about markups, it isnt marked up. and for the record, valente ford is still selling them for 55k a piece. and my car is 4k less than, plus the dealer fees which get added on by them, for a car that is showroom condition with slight use. and im not advertising the dealership, im using it as support for my reputation, because believe it or not, i have customers drive 150 miles to have their car SERVICED by me becuase they dont like any of the dishonest one near them. wow i though this place had good advice and nie guys, guess ill go back to corral

JymBart

Established Member
obviously you guys gave no idea what the real car selling network is like. i dont care about markups, it isnt marked up. and for the record, valente ford is still selling them for 55k a piece. and my car is 4k less than, plus the dealer fees which get added on by them, for a car that is showroom condition with slight use. and im not advertising the dealership, im using it as support for my reputation, because believe it or not, i have customers drive 150 miles to have their car SERVICED by me becuase they dont like any of the dishonest one near them. wow i though this place had good advice and nie guys, guess ill go back to corral

You don't seem to be able to answer the question. So did you pay 65,000.00 for you car? Or did you get it for invoice, or A plan?

JymBart

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
reserve is 44,500. and this is essentially a new 07, im a ford dealer and this car has never been titled, registered, or even reported as sold to ford. my head mechanic just turned down 46,000 cash for his 07 with 5000 miles, i wulda sold to him but he wanted white.

honest dealer material right here

At ford dealerships and in magazines like mustang and ford trader, hemmings, etc, these cars go for around 65k new, thats how you save money. And as i said, the reserve is 44,100. no one uses buy it now for a car this much, its just a number. and im not telling everyone what to do, im offering a car for sale and you guys are giving me crap. and i assumed my reputation as a 12 time presidents award winning (for CUSTOMER SERVICE) ford dealer thats been around for 85 years was enough of a good reputation to sell mustang.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread