07 shelby, 20k miles, for 31k but....

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
So what are some other sites to find shelby's besides here and the obvious ones like autotrader and cars.com. He said some guy is selling it and has a bunch of pictures up on some websites where shelby's are sold. I'm big mustang guy and I have no idea where else there is to look. Must be why it's still for sale haha.

Car Finder by Zip Code at carmax.com

Mr. Joshua

Established Member
I probably got the best deal on the planet a couple of months ago. I bought a perfect '09 GT500 with 2900 miles in July for $32,500. If you're patient the right deal Will come along.

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
Buddy of mine just picked up a garage queen '07 Blue, with Silver stripes for $32k. 2,300 miles on the clock.

Look around dude you will find what you are looking for. Chopping someone $5 grand is not out of the question.

Yeah, that's why I'm gonna wait another year. No point in getting a car and having it sit in the garage for 5 months.

Winter is the BEST time to buy one of these cars. THAT is when buyers get DEALS! AS far as your condescending tone towards GT500 owners who paid over sticker, shut your pie hole, McFly!!!!! And no, I paid 6 grand under MSRP...but to make someone who DID pay over MSRP feel bad, it just shows that you have to make up for something you are lacking...ahem, your ability to buy a GT500 NEW!

Anyways, good luck on your purchase, kid...

That's why I'm going to wait until winter to start looking again. Now isn't a bad time either because winter is coming. I can afford one new, it just doesn't make sense to me to pay 20k over sticker on a car thats going to depreciate faster than I pay it off. I'm sure they're happy with their purchase, just not my cup of tea. I can afford a new one, but I'd rather buy a house for 50k. At least I can make some money off that. Shelby's will be worth some money in the future, but the guys who paid that much and are trying to sell them now arent' getting close to what they paid. I don't exaclty have 30k to throw away. As far as you calling me kid, I'm almost 30 and after 6 years in the army have done more in my life than most people twice my age.

I'll have to check that out.

I probably got the best deal on the planet a couple of months ago. I bought a perfect '09 GT500 with 2900 miles in July for $32,500. If you're patient the right deal Will come along.

I've actually seen a few deals like that out there. Some of them have been dealers and they always jack the prices up with bs cost. I dont like buying from dealers.

melissa809

Established Member
OP....you're making a big mistake. WINTER is when you will get a DEAL on a SUMMER car.....because most people have your mindset and sellers who want to sell their cars NOW will reduce their asking price to get rid of the cars. Whadda u think I'm talking out of my ass????? Oh yeah, I'm a chick so I don't know squat. Whatever!

nolyaw

Been there owned that
Established Member
Hey, If you want a Convertible Gt500, you can pick those up CHEAP. Can't give them away. Usually they are $2-$3k less than a hard top. Iwatch the market pretty hard, and this is the direction they are going in.

I bought an '11 coupe, and I paid $2800 under sticker. If you like resale, sstay away from the Jelly Belly Verts.

93cobrajunkie

Established Member
Hey, If you want a Convertible Gt500, you can pick those up CHEAP. Can't give them away. Usually they are $2-$3k less than a hard top. Iwatch the market pretty hard, and this is the direction they are going in.

I bought an '11 coupe, and I paid $2800 under sticker. If you like resale, sstay away from the Jelly Belly Verts.

I'm not a big fan of verts. I did notice that they're cheaper than the coupes though. I think it was '10 or '11 that they said the verts have the same structural integrity as the 08-09 coupes did.

Users who are viewing this thread