03 vs07

• 03 cobra

Votes: 114 62.0%
  • 07 cobra

Votes: 70 38.0%

• Total voters

TK Doom

Established Member
I can't say for right now, but since my wife is divorcing me :( I won't have much money for 6 years...

But I bought my 04 Cobra because I thought the inside of the 05 was crap. If the inside of the 07 is crap, it doesn't matter what is under the hood. IMHO.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
If there is one on the lot, for less than 40K, I'll buy one on the spot, but as of right now, it looks like it'll be about 60k with the markup, so I'll keep my cobra.. :beer:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I just got my 03 a week ago. I couldn't wait for (and probably won't be able to afford) the 07. The 07 is real sick looking but so is the 03-04. As for the interior the 03-04 is the same as the 94 mustang (dash-wise anyway), so it really isn't that great. But I like it anyway, hell I bought it right. I would like to have both cars at one point.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Neither, because there isn't supposed to be a new Cobra according to the big Motor Trend article this month. The SVT Shelby GT500 is supposed to "replace" the Cobra. Cobra plaques will be on the car but not the word 'Cobra'. So, my choice by far would be the upcoming Shelby GT500.

Silver 03 Cobra

I like the way my 03 looks. I have bought 99 and 01 Cobras before the 03. This will be the first one I don't jump. I like the new body style but I like the 03/04's better. I just read int his month's MM&FF that Ford racing is going to be offering the Ford GT heads for sell at $2000 for the pair fullay assemble and the aluminum block for $2500. I'm going to pull my 03 engine with the 2.2 KB and stuff it in a '90 model notchback for a street car and then put the Ford GT engine in my 03 with the biggest twin screw and 150 wet shot I can buy and make it a race car only car.

DSG03Cobra

Established Member
I LOVE the looks of the new GT500, and the engine setup is going to just be sick. Although I've said that I WILL NOT buy a first run of a car again (learned my lesson on my '99 Cobra), I think the determining factor is going to be price. If I could pick up a GT500 for x-plan (and possibly any incentives on top of it later in the year) I'll probably pick up a new one. Unfortunately, I think it'll come in at just over $40k plus $5k - $10k markups...which I won't pay for it.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I don't like the looks of the new Shelby GT500, and 390 hp (or a little more) is enough for me. Besides, I won't buy the first year of any car model.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
I'd like to drive an 07 first but I like the 03-04 exteriors more. Their just mean looking dropped with some fatties out back :rockon: IMO, the stance and appearance of a car is everything.
:beer:
Scott

03reptile

Established Member
I guess I'm in the minority, but I've already spoken with my dealer (and personal friend) and will be first on the list to order one when the order bank opens up in early 2006. I love my 03, but the looks and additional power have romanced me over to the dark side. Please don't hate me!!

Driven

LS what???
Established Member
I love my 03 and the 04's, but I do like the driving position of the new ones, as long as they work on the interior and give it some gauges with normal size number I would relly consider it as a posibility.

Users who are viewing this thread