• 03 cobra

Votes: 114 62.0%
  • 07 cobra

Votes: 70 38.0%

• Total voters

TK Doom

Established Member
Driven said:
I love my 03 and the 04's, but I do like the driving position of the new ones, as long as they work on the interior and give it some gauges with normal size number I would relly consider it as a posibility.

And move that cigarette lighter to a place underneath the radio...

yelostang

Established Member
I'm gonna wait about a year or so to make sure the car doesn't have any major problems. By then I should be in my new job and making alot more money too!

carstocks

Established Member
harry gilbert said:
I don't like the looks of the new Shelby GT500, and 390 hp (or a little more) is enough for me. Besides, I won't buy the first year of any car model.

According to your Sig, you own an 03 Cobra??? Wasn't that a 1st year :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Last edited:

NewFoundPower

04 Snake Charmer
Established Member
To each his own and I know people have their individual tastes but I personally hate the look of the 07. I wouldn't want it if it came with 1000hp. I really like the styling of the 03/04 cobras and my #1 fav, the 93 cobra. Get the 03, you'll be happy.

-D-

cassini_rings

Cassini
Established Member
My modded '03 will likely run circles around the GT500. Besides I'd have to wait another year after acquiring a GT500 so the mods I'd add wouldn't void the warrantee. That's too long to wait for too little.

-Pat

Hissss5

Oni 1
Established Member
I love my 03 cobra and I would never trade it in for the 07.I just don't like the looks of it :shrug: The more H.P. is nice don't get me wrong.I can still mod. my 03 and easily get the same amount of power. :p especially since it's all paid off. :burnout:

Last edited:

Driven

LS what???
Established Member
TK Doom said:
And move that cigarette lighter to a place underneath the radio...
Definatly. My thing is I see all the Ford guys sitting around a table and someone came up with a good retro look for the exterior and they decided to give the horrible gauges a retro look and then they said screw the rest of the car and went to lunch. And we end up with a typical modern looking interior.

What I am trying to get at here is make it one way or the other, Retro or Modern, not a combination. But if they make some of the improvments like on the current Cobra with the nice seats/interior, sweet looking gauges, the car would be amazing.

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
Like others here have said, I wouldn't want to take it in the ass on the dealer mark-up, especially when my '03 already makes so much power as is. Plus, I'm going in for my pulley upgrade next week. So, no. No, thanks. My car makes more than enough power to put a grin on my face, plus I enjoy knowing that it's one of only seven made in my exterior/interior color combo.

Nice, eh?

01blkcovert

Established Member
svt03corba said:
would you guy rather have a o3 cobra or a 07 cobra i dont think i would ever trade my in 4 one

At "only" 450 hp I don't think it's worth it. I have over that on my 03. Now if it was the 500 hp they were originally stating that it would have, I'd consider it.

Skywarp

Established Member
03blkcovert said:
At "only" 450 hp I don't think it's worth it. I have over that on my 03. Now if it was the 500 hp they were originally stating that it would have, I'd consider it.
Even at 500 a modded 03,04 Cobra can match or beat that. It'll be the cars interior or build quality, that might get people to switch. This car I see is possibly intended for people with older Cobras ie: 96-98, 99, 01 IMHO.

SlowSVT

Established Member
Dude I going to hold out for the new 08 Torino. Then I gunna hang a plastic Jesus on the dash, some dingo barries and I be styliN

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread