09/11 Anniversary

Vallkj

Established Member
This day changed my life. Quit college and joined the military. I will never forget. In our hearts and in our minds forever.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I was in the port in Norfolk Va on the USS Bataan. We were 11 days from leaving for our Med Float....... I had just woke up and headed to the gym. I got there right after the first plane hit the tower. We all just stopped and were glued to the TV's, I remember hearing someone say there is no way that was an accident. Then the second plane hit... they blacked out comm and we put to sea shortly after to head up to NY, but they turned us around and we headed to CLNC. Definitely an insane and intense day.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
My respect goes out to our servicemen of this country. I was in 7th grade. Getting ready to go into Chess and Thinking 2nd period. Had just gotten back from my best friends funeral the day before so I shouldn't have even been in school. I heard yelling and screaming from the hallways and then my science teacher answered the phone and said "Oh my god" and turned on the TV in time to watch the second plane crash. It was awful. Came to find out I had a great uncle that was a firefighter and died that day in his service to his fellow community.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
I remember waking up in study hall (10th grade) to our principle over the speaker system about the incident. Watched it the rest of the day from a tv in our wood shop. Joined the Military a few years later because of that day.

Users who are viewing this thread