09 with a spin tech axle back.

jcobra

Established Member
My 09 has a spin tech axle back and I want it louder. I like the tone of this exhaust but I would like more, especially under harder throttle. What mid-pipe would you guys recommend.

2000fta

An aftermarket mid pipe will likely not help much if you are keeping the cats. You could try replacing the x pipe with an h pipe, but new mufflers are the easiest and most cost effective solution.

jcobra

Established Member
An aftermarket mid pipe will likely not help much if you are keeping the cats. You could try replacing the x pipe with an h pipe, but new mufflers are the easiest and most cost effective solution.

You dont think an aftermarket catted x would make it louder??:shrug:

jcobra

Established Member
I guess im used to the 03's where you had to change out the mid pipe and cat-back to get the most sound out of it.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Remove cats and get some ear muffs! I have them w/ARH and offroad X. I but bullets underneath to quiet inside and it's perfect now, I call it distubing the peace!

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Remove cats and get some ear muffs! I have them w/ARH and offroad X. I but bullets underneath to quiet inside and it's perfect now, I call it distubing the peace!

I could only imagine what she must sound like going down a
quiet neighborhood on a sunday night....lmao!!!:eek:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
put an MRT Catted or O/R H pipe on there an wake that car up. i love the H pipe sound, so my vote is always for the Hpipe

Users who are viewing this thread