10.99 @ 128.49 - In Car Video

Wayneo

Established Member
Nice video but its already in the pics and video section. lol. Should of kept the camaro rolling to when you got the timeslip.:beer:

Wayneo

Established Member
They put him in with the big boys on the third run, so he would be able to slide past the officials for not having a roll cage.

99GTP guy

Established Member
Cool vid. You can drive your car very well! Can you list all of your mods and how you tuned it with the nitrous. Are you running ET streets? What are your shift points?

Is the 516 number with or without nitrous? Nice runs.

EatonMe

Originally posted by Blown01GT
What are you grabbing on the passenger seat after every run?

It looks as though it's the remote for the camera.

Badass video, and nice runs. You shit fast as hell.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Z06 That! Holy Shit, very nice! Please list your mods, shifter, rearend upgrade?

Very Nice!

trey193

Established Member
I am in Florida on vacation have to wait to download it when I get home. Got 2 requests make a vid and race Zee from a roll both on blower only and on spray and also I want your DSS's!!! Jay is selling his car, hook me up Foo!!!:beer: I will be back next week!!!

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
thanx alot guys!! :beer:

vbguy01 - it was an early 90s trans am , the car ran 8.90 @ 157. made my 10 look slow!! ;-)

wayneo - im glad you were there to share it with me bro!! :beer:

99gtpguy - my mods are apten , 2.75 , magnaflow catback, mac prochamber, steeda cai , tuned by mustang magic and a 30 shot (dry). the tune is the same as for the blower alone, cause i only use the 30 shot. yes i run et streets. 26x10.5x16 on 95 pony rims. 18 x 9 chromies up front. i shift at 6200 and 516 is on blower alone. i made 556 rwhp and 538 rwtq on a 30 shot. the day i dynoed with spray , my tq was down 20 rwtq , cause of the weather. so it should have 550+ rwtq also.

blown01gt - im grabbing for my remote to shut the camera off.

powerwheels - my mods are apten , 2.75 , magnaflow catback,mac prochamber, steeda cai , tuned by mustang magic and a 30 shot (dry). pro 5.0 shifter , stage 2 dss axels and mj's brace. i actually just blew the cv joint off of my stage 2 axels a few days ago , so i went with the level 5 dss setup.

trey - i hope your having fun on your vacation!! get the hell home , so you can watch my vid!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread