100 Shot 11 5.0 GT vs Pullied 09 GT500 vs Eaton Mach, 5.0 GT vs 11 GT500 vs Cam 00 SS

redmaro1

All of it
Established Member
That and Vig converters SUCK on the top end anyway lol. He got beat pretty badly by the Mach 1 awhile back, changed to 3.73's, and added a cutout and wanted a rematch.......

damn right they do. i used to have a vigilante 3600. replaced it with a circle d 4000. It was a night and day difference. The bitch picked up like 3 mph at the track

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
I expected more from the 5.0 on spray?? Am i the only one thinking this?

Car has no weight reduction at all either on heavy ass 19s. when it goes on a diet it will be better.

The mach is prolly 460ish or more and lighter then the 5oh. All the first runs were on motor, no spray. at 5k-7k where the motor is at in most of these races, it is only making a little over 500 on spray, low 400s on motor.

Like Speeder said "spinning at winning"

I think it runs great for what it is, o/f x, cat back, cai and some spray. if u did that on a 2v or 3v they would be getting rolled on.

corysmach1

Established Member
Car has no weight reduction at all either on heavy ass 19s. when it goes on a diet it will be better.

The mach is prolly 460ish or more and lighter then the 5oh. All the first runs were on motor, no spray. at 5k-7k where the motor is at in most of these races, it is only making a little over 500 on spray, low 400s on motor.

Like Speeder said "spinning at winning"

I think it runs great for what it is, o/f x, cat back, cai and some spray. if u did that on a 2v or 3v they would be getting rolled on.

I agree I think it runs good....you will be suprised how much sticky tires and skinnes up fron will help you.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I cant believe it peaks that low. Where does it peak n/a? Nitrous does bring the hp peak down sometimes, but thats ALOT lol

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
About time that Mach got a L :poke:

Nick,

Watch that video at 3:15....

When I told you the car spun and I had to correct steer. I almost hit you. It shows in the video. That's why I let out of it.

at 3:28 I hit the rev limiter in 4th gear, the new taller tire will help with that.

at 3:36 I jumped out hard in second with very little spin

at 3:38 I missed 3rd gear, DEE DEE DEE!!!

Win! Another good one. That camaro did surprisingly well. Usually cammed auto ls1s are dogs lol.

When the LS1 owner was racing the 5.0 and Mach, I was in the "spectator" position about 20 yards behind. There was a 4th lane, so when they hit it, so did I. I came around the LS1 hard, then proceeded to chase the 5.0 and Mach. Later, back in the lot...the LS1 owner said, "I can't believe your Shelby passed me like that. F@#k all you Ford owners." (he said it with humor of course).

The 5.0 is quick on the giggly gas, and Nick's Mach 1 picked up some good time with the extra light shoes.

Every S197 car in the video is rolling street tires FTL

Not anymore....look what came via FedEx today.

badass vid, would love to see some rematches with all the s197 cars wearing dr's..:rockon::pop:

You will see it soon. Hope it helps me.

0209011840.jpg

I finally get to use these now.

18x11WeldCraft7.jpg

I hope I don't try to "hit" any more cars while racing.

Last edited:

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
peaks at 6800 if i remember correctly on n/a. its that damn tivct increasing overlap. which works great n/a obviously but killing me on the spray. Need a nice wide lca. 110-114 would be nice.

i dont think bottle pressure has much to do with it since at 7k it made within 1hp. gay gay gay

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
peaks at 6800 if i remember correctly on n/a. its that damn tivct increasing overlap. which works great n/a obviously but killing me on the spray. Need a nice wide lca. 110-114 would be nice.

i dont think bottle pressure has much to do with it since at 7k it made within 1hp. gay gay gay

Sell the bottle, buy Whipple, ride out?

corysmach1

Established Member
I am confused why you are losing so much power up top in the new MM&FF magazing they put a 75 shot and 125 shot on a new 5.0 and it pulled all the way to 7K.....if I read it correctly.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
I am confused why you are losing so much power up top in the new MM&FF magazing they put a 75 shot and 125 shot on a new 5.0 and it pulled all the way to 7K.....if I read it correctly.

maybe the tuner knew or had he software to adjust the overlap. Alot of tuners arent messing with them supposedly because there it so many table to it.

Mine peak really high then trails off on its way to 7k, not a huge drop at one point more gradual. idk, All add a nano, and throw it on the dyno that wil rule out bottle pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread