11 Second 4-door Family Sedan You Might Not Expect - and a 1.55 60 foot

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Seriously fast. Seriously gorgeous. Perfect DD? I think so. The S8 in germany (with a similar engine) has been tuned to 660hp and o-124mph in 12.0 sec.

stangposse

Established Member
hopefully this v8 fares better than the 4.2 did in my S4. that car broke my heart when it started smoking like a train after 75k miles. such a shame because it was the best sounding sedan.....ever (with exhaust) . had to sell it and move on.

BigDan

Established Member
I like its bigger brother even more- 2013 S8 which shares the same TT V8 just with 100 more ponies, fully forged internals, larger turbos, quicker 0-60 and 1/4 mile times and only a tune away from being a 10 second 4k+ lb big body sedan. Only down side is its six figure price tag. Maybe Audi will drop the S8 engine when they make a RS variant of one of the smaller platforms like the S6.

kaz109

Established Member
Audi's are just all around the perfect car. Their interior quality and layout is unmatched by other German sedans and not they are starting to perform as well as the ///M and AMG cars also. Well done Audi well done

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Even the new S7 seems pretty impressive. Hauls ass for the power to weight, but I'm guessing most of that is the billion speed gearbox.

9699cobra1

Established Member
hopefully this v8 fares better than the 4.2 did in my S4. that car broke my heart when it started smoking like a train after 75k miles. such a shame because it was the best sounding sedan.....ever (with exhaust) . had to sell it and move on.

Hmm , you're the 3rd person I'm hearing that had issues with with that motor .:shrug:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Hmm , you're the 3rd person I'm hearing that had issues with with that motor .:shrug:

Audis are probably my favorite car to own.....

Under warranty

I live in the smallest city in the US with an Audi dealership. They are as common as subarus. Even high end ones like S8s and R8s

Users who are viewing this thread