1100 horse 2010 Camaro...

RealQuick

Established Member
since you have spared no insult in every one of your posts.... I think your a complete moron. an a-hole. a marble gargler.. and just an all around prick.

Do you feel it is nice to call me that stuff? Seems like you are doing so because you feel I was doing it to others... so i guess it's OK right? Just like when I was trashing on the 4.6L when some people were trashing on the camaro in the vid (because they are brand loyal and nut swinging). I only started the shit talking because of that, and I was making a point (read posts 69,70, 71 in this thread).

The internet is built specifically for people like you. You TYPE like a tough guy.

Why do you think I type like a tough guy? Because I say you are an idiot? If you want me to type like a tough guy, then I'd tell you I am gonna come to your house and kick your ass. People like you don't read thru the whole threads until after you post. If so, you would have read why I was doing any shit talking at all. I have been on here for six years and have proven I am not a GM nut swinger.

Mind you, im only saying stuff like this because EVERY one of your posts contains "your an idiot" or something similar... not just to me, but it seems like everyone else too.

Actually, I never even addressed you, you attacked me first pal (post #87).

Ever find yourself in a room full of 10 people including yourself? Seems like you would think that 9 of the people are retarded... well i have news for you. There is Definately 1 retard in the room.:bash:

:lol: That just made me laugh.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
someone gave the maro the whistle tips!

WOO WOOOOOO.......

Jk, it sounds sick as hell..

JRock

Established Member
From the front it does a good Terminator impression, but as it goes by it just doesn't have the beautiful exhaust note of a Mustang. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread