1200+ miles, 21hrs, 5 tanks of gas (2 cars), Best Friend road trip = 2nd Mystichrome

04 MysticMan

2nd Terminator, 5th Cobra
Established Member
Thanks to everyone on the nice comments and hope to get some time to really detail it for myself and will get some better pictures up.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Nice Cobra . Once you have opened a Cobra and sold it you know quickly it was a mistake, happy to see you in another Cobra.

04 MysticMan

2nd Terminator, 5th Cobra
Established Member
Nice Cobra . Once you have opened a Cobra and sold it you know quickly it was a mistake, happy to see you in another Cobra.

Yea, I sold it for family reasons, so only knew that I would get another and that Mystichrome would be what I truly wanted to get back into. I am happy that I was afforded the opportunity to get what I wanted. I will definitely be enjoying it to the fullest.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Congrats on the MC, she looks to be in great shape! I've flown halfway across the country and driven home twice. It's definitely not so great all alone but I do know that shelling whole sunflower seeds while your drive keeps you awake 10x better than all the coffee or Red Bull you can stomach. I'm not into meth so....sunflower seeds.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Congrats on the MC, she looks to be in great shape! I've flown halfway across the country and driven home twice. It's definitely not so great all alone but I do know that shelling whole sunflower seeds while your drive keeps you awake 10x better than all the coffee or Red Bull you can stomach. I'm not into meth so....sunflower seeds.

What about meth AND sunflower seeds?

Users who are viewing this thread