$125,000

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Is what Galpin Ford wants for the red with white stripes Shelby sitting in their showroom.

#30 allegedly, signed by Shelby himself...

:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
LOL what's their number? I wanna call to hear this for myself! We should start a thread for "Call Galpin and Laugh"

It was there last week when I dropped mine off for service. Not surprised it's still sitting there.

No worries though, Dgussin got his for sticker no problem... oh wait it was a Power Lease deal :rockon:

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
$125......?.......................?............K?????????????????????????????????????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................uh-ohhhhhhhh...........:xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:
Thanks, DSG! Now you made me waste a perfectly good din-din! Hmmmm :idea: I wonder if they have an 800- number????? ;-)

Hope they choke on it...

SteveEvo8

Established Member
hahaha some dealers are idiots... You sure they were not asking HALF of that? lol.

Asking half is still pretty insane for a mustang. I hope no one buys it for 125k... If they do i hope they realize if they ever sell the car they will be lucky if they get 1/4 of that down the road.

Steve

drmustang

Banned
This is the same dealer where guys were "waisting" the salesmans time with full sticker price offers. Sounds like a great place to do business.

redline

Established Member
shoot that price .hmmmm .lets see. z06 and trailer house with money left over .

2k1cobra

Established Member
That car is just gonna be collecting dust until next year!:lol: :loser:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
well thats a really tough choice between a ford GT or a ****ing mustang.

rotfl

The BigSHO

Established Member
This kind of crap is going to drive more and more people towards a Corvette.

I'll probably go drive the Shelby. I won't give Ford a dime over invoice for it.

There is way too much competition to screw around with the price gouging scumbag dealers.

I think the Mustang GT or the C6 are better bangs for the buck anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread