$125,000

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
When you walk into a dealership today and they want $60k plus, then yes, you can make comparisons, because for 85% of the people who want one they are going to have to pay close to the price of a C6 Z06 to buy one.
Did you ever ****ing think some people don't want a damn ZO6! I am so ****ing tired of hearing about Z06's, we talk about the damn car more than they do on the corvette forums.:cuss:

2003 Silver

Banned
2-slow said:
Did you ever ****ing think some people don't want a damn ZO6! I am so ****ing tired of hearing about Z06's, we talk about the damn car more than they do on the corvette forums.:cuss:

You will always hear about it as it is the best American sportscar made...period!! That's not even considering it's bang for the buck. Don't come back with the FORD GT....that is an exotic IMO.

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
You will always hear about it as it is the best American sportscar made...period!! That's not even considering it's bang for the buck. Don't come back with the FORD GT....that is an exotic IMO.

And so is a Z06, as well as the Viper... (At least to everyone who has to shop in the sub-$35k territory!)

2003 Silver

Banned
eichisama said:
And so is a Z06, as well as the Viper... (At least to everyone who has to shop in the sub-$35k territory!)

A 65,000 car isn't an exotic...if it is I guess you can call an Escalade an exotic, no???:rolleyes:

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
No, just a stupid expensive piece of crap...

So you don't think the Viper looks at all exotic. And what makes the GT "exotic" where the Z06 is not? Magnesium and carbon fiber components on the Z06 - that's NOT exotic? :poke:

A Viper - rwd 2-seater with a V-10 - not exotic? Right - I forgot about all those other V-10 powered cars running around out there...

And you say "don't come back with the GT, it's an exotic IMO". So you're saying that _your_ opinion is the right one, so don't try coming back with anything that would contradict it... :loser:

2003 Silver

Banned
eichisama said:
No, just a stupid expensive piece of crap...

So you don't think the Viper looks at all exotic. And what makes the GT "exotic" where the Z06 is not? Magnesium and carbon fiber components on the Z06 - that's NOT exotic? :poke:

A Viper - rwd 2-seater with a V-10 - not exotic? Right - I forgot about all those other V-10 powered cars running around out there...

And you say "don't come back with the GT, it's an exotic IMO". So you're saying that _your_ opinion is the right one, so don't try coming back with anything that would contradict it... :loser:

You are correct...it's all in the eye of the beholder. Any major brand stock performance oriented car over $125,000 counts as an exotic for me.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
2-slow said:

+1000 :thumbsup:

Sometimes it seems that we have more vette nutswingers in here. :-D

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
A 65,000 car isn't an exotic...if it is I guess you can call an Escalade an exotic, no???:rolleyes:

The only reason that the a Z06 isnt over 100K is because it is not made by hand. It is made on an assembly line by GM. They have the money, engineering, and suppliers to make a car for the least amount of cash possible.

yes you can send a donation to carol shelbys Heart Foundation,and send him a part off you shelby gt500,and he will be glad to autograph it for you. As long as you support his Heart Foundation ,which is great for the cause,especially some-one thats in need of a heart transplant. It's for a good cause.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
Yes. Paying over $40K for any type of regular production mustang or mustang variant (Saleen, Roush, etc.) is a joke.

So no Cobra R?

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I pretty much hate all Ford dealers. This just further elevates that hatred. I have yet to go to a single Ford dealer and get decent service without wanting to punch the living shit out of one of them. (VA and MA alike)

125,000?! I'll take 4 cars, 10 bottles of Johnny Walker Green, and a BARREL of Cohiba's. :)

I can't believe all this over MSRP bullshit Ford dealers are coming up with. (How MUCH over MSRP they're asking that is) Ford Motor Company is going down the tubes, just look at their recent losses. They won't see profit for quite some time. It's sad.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
TripleBlack95 said:
I pretty much hate all Ford dealers. This just further elevates that hatred. I have yet to go to a single Ford dealer and get decent service without wanting to punch the living shit out of one of them. (VA and MA alike)

+ 1 BILLION

Users who are viewing this thread