13/14 Shelby GT500 Street Credit....

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
Cool story bro. You sound like a peach there yourself...kind of odd you would run into that many d bags in 1 day, what are the odds.

No disrespect to the 03/04 Cobra Guys. I had an 03 modded and loved that car still today. We finally received some good weather, sunny with high's in the low 60's. Many other cars were riding around as well. Mustangs, camaro's, corvettes and alot of harley's and sportbikes. I live in Baton Rouge and there is a highway where we have a Hooters and a Twin Peaks restaurant so there is alot of cool cars around.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
No disrespect to the 03/04 Cobra Guys. I had an 03 modded and loved that car still today. We finally received some good weather, sunny with high's in the low 60's. Many other cars were riding around as well. Mustangs, camaro's, corvettes and alot of harley's and sportbikes. I live in Baton Rouge and there is a highway where we have a Hooters and a Twin Peaks restaurant so there is alot of cool cars around.

There were TONs of cars out this weekend. I saw 2 C7s within 2 min of each other same color blue, saw a white one and a grey one as well. Black Zl1 camaro with loud exhaust- younger kid. Ran into my buddy at academy with his 14 gt500. I didnt get to run anyone. :nonono: well a kid in a rx7 with fart cans tried to get me to but I wasn't interested.
At least someone had some fun this weekend!!!:beer:

Pete Grimaldi

Established Member
5" more inches of snow for Tuesday a coming. I'm done shoveling and snow-blowing
Reading these threads saddens me.

I'm with you! I'm going to the garage today to put my "16" sticker on the plate, put my renewed registration in the glove compartment, and make sure the battery tender is still working. It looks great with the cover on it! I had to brush snow off the cover the other day because the wind was blowing the snow into the garage while taking the snow blower out.

The only advantage to this weather in New England is that no one else's golf game will improve unless they go to Myrtle Beach to get some rounds in!

Pete

ThomasL

Established Member
Sounds like fun OP. Definitely get some cool cars to play with here too. Side note: went to a Cars and Coffee event here in Tampa the other day and overheard two dickholes with Vipers knocking some guys in a variety of 5.0s and other Stangs. Saying "sounds like the real muscle is here hahahaha". Never understood being an absolute prick about other cars. I respect all kinds.

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
There were TONs of cars out this weekend. I saw 2 C7s within 2 min of each other same color blue, saw a white one and a grey one as well. Black Zl1 camaro with loud exhaust- younger kid. Ran into my buddy at academy with his 14 gt500. I didnt get to run anyone. :nonono: well a kid in a rx7 with fart cans tried to get me to but I wasn't interested.
At least someone had some fun this weekend!!!:beer:

Once the weather gets better I would like to do a Get Together with the guys and gals from SVT Performance. I don't care what we drive. Would be nice to do a meet and greet.

ArabianOak

Established Member
1902836_10152000545471775_1809946075_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread