13 year old suspended for "twirling pencil like a gun"

Blown 89

Established Member
There's going to be hell to pay when I have kids old enough to go to school and things like this happen. I'd call B.S. but working with kids I've seen this crap enough times to know better.

Jack Burton

Established Member
I'm glad my state is passing the "pop tart" bill to protect kids.

I broke the yolk on one of my eggs the other day. Made a gun like shape. Not sure if it's on me. But I did see a hawk with a serpent in its talons. I think the gods favor me.

Sick SVT

Established Member
Haha. What a joke. Soon the word gun will be outlawed. Public school systems suck. I have a 1 year old and am honestly scared for his future education.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
lol, our society is a ****ing joke.
THIS.

Nah, ridiculous was the 7 year old boy that was suspended for chewing his pop tart into the form of a gun.

THAT! Everyones a bunch of ****ing babies!

I broke the yolk on one of my eggs the other day. Made a gun like shape. Not sure if it's on me. But I did see a hawk with a serpent in its talons. I think the gods favor me.

Be on the lookout for a white unmarked van and a heavy regiment of shock therapy and toothpaste tube dinner for the next 50 years of your life. THEY KNOW.

oldmodman

Established Member
This is getting a little ridiculous, is it not?

"Getting"

Here in politically correct California this garbage has been going on for years.
A father was picking up his little girl from second grade because the wife was sick. He drove his truck. It had a gun rack in the back window. There were no guns in it. But while he was waiting in the "traffic circle" with all the other parents some asshole called the police and they surrounded him because "he might have a gun". He was searched, his truck was searched. No gun(s) or ammo was found. And then he was told that he was forbidden to ever come on school property again and that his daughter was going to be handed over to child protective services due to a possible dangerous home environment. She was returned later that night after his home was inspected and it was certified that all firearms were in a locked safe to keep them out of the reach of children.

This country, with a few exceptions, has turned into the Bullshit Nanny Country.

Users who are viewing this thread